3) Okudah

4) Young

5) Ruggs

6) Lamb

7) Jeudy

8) Queen

9) Simmons

10) Kinlaw

I have the WR order like I do because I believe Ruggs fits a vacancy on the offense more than either Lamb or Jeudy. In a vacuum, I have it: 1) Lamb, 2) Ruggs, 3) Jeudy.

2 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

As of today:

1) Burrow

2) Tua

3) Okudah

4) Young

5) Ruggs

6) Lamb

7) Jeudy

8) Queen

9) Simmons

10) Kinlaw

I have the WR order like I do because I believe Ruggs fits a vacancy on the offense more than either Lamb or Jeudy. In a vacuum, I have it: 1) Lamb, 2) Ruggs, 3) Jeudy.

Simmons at 9?!?!?!?!? What in the wagnals. Not in a bad way but why do you have Simmons so low and Queen above him?

43 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Simmons at 9?!?!?!?!? What in the wagnals. Not in a bad way but why do you have Simmons so low and Queen above him?

I'm evaluating Simmons as a linebacker, and I like Queen more. I think Queen is more explosive, and I wouldn't be surprised if he tests faster than Simmons. Simmons is athletic and maybe even rangier given his size, but like Queen's "pop" more. Also, I think Queen diagnoses plays more quickly--he's just a more attractive linebacker prospect to me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I'm evaluating Simmons as a linebacker, and I like Queen more. I think Queen is more explosive, and I wouldn't be surprised if he tests faster than Simmons. Simmons is athletic and maybe even rangier given his size, but like Queen's "pop" more. Also, I think Queen diagnoses plays more quickly--he's just a more attractive linebacker prospect to me.

Queen seems smaller and very dismissive to opposing blockers. Easy to fade away but in open space can ball. I like Queen and think he can translate to the nfl well. But Simmons to me has it all as a linebacker and can do it all like the universal linebacker he can cover he can rush his natural instincts are just amazing. I would take Simmons over Queen everyday all day

Edited by Gannon12
  • Like 1

Advanced issues found

2 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Queen seems smaller and very dismissive to opposing blockWRs. Easy to fade away but in open space can ball. I like Queen and think he can translate to the nfl well. But Simmons to me has it all as a linebacker and can do it all like the universal linebacker he can cover he can rush his natural instincts are just amazing. I would take Simmons over Queen everyday all day

I'm not sure what you mean by the bolder.

I just think Queen is better at linebacker basics (i.e. taking on blocks, diagnosing plays, blitzing, stopping power, dropping back into coverage (as opposed to up)). 

*bolded.

Also, Kenneth Murray doesn't get enough love at 12, either. I'd argue both Murray and Queen are better pure linebackers than Simmons. Simmons is obviously attractive because of his size and athleticism, but I think all three should be closer together than they've been grouped.

6 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

*bolded.

Also, Kenneth Murray doesn't get enough love at 12, either. I'd argue both Murray and Queen are better pure linebackers than Simmons. Simmons is obviously attractive because of his size and athleticism, but I think all three should be closer together than they've been grouped.

Murray’s tackling abilities will not be good at the next level

as for the bolder Queen can get fazed out easily by blockers it’s evident when you watch LSU games he is still excellent and will make a decent MLB. I like Queen’s play in diagnosing plays coverage and open tackling abilities.
It won’t let me quote you on your reply and I’m not putting Queen down but ability and skill if you watch all plays all games on them Simmons pops off the screen with his play. I like Queen too and would welcome him with open arms

I’m going with guys that fit our needs and have a chance at actually being there when we picks.

1. Simmons

2. Brown

3. Kinlaw

4. Jeudy

5. Ruggs

6. Lamb

ill be stoked to have any one of these guys at 12. 

Edited by Geezy
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Murray’s tackling abilities will not be good at the next level

I don't see an issue with Murray's tackling. If anything, Queen seems to have more of a tackling issue--although I tend not to kill a guy for a few missed tackles if they put themselves in a position to make a play few players could.

My main issue with Murray is stiffness. I have him decidedly behind Queen and Simmons, but I wouldn't be mad with him at 19.

I also have to watch Zach Baun, apparently he projects to a stack linebacker.

Edited by Rich7sena

13 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Queen seems smaller and very dismissive to opposing blockers. Easy to fade away but in open space can ball. I like Queen and think he can translate to the nfl well. But Simmons to me has it all as a linebacker and can do it all like the universal linebacker he can cover he can rush his natural instincts are just amazing. I would take Simmons over Queen everyday all day

6'4 238

6'1 229 

I'll take the latter frame as a LB all day everyday.

I love Simmons but the more I watch them both the more I start to prefer Queen. I think Queen tests better then Simmons this week too. 

At 12

1. Young
2. Okudah
3. Burrow
4. Brown
5. Juedy
6. Simmons
7. Kinlaw
8. Lamb
9. Ruggs
10. Queen

At 19 if none of the guys in my top 10 are there I would rather a trade down. But if I had to pick at 19, at this moment my board would round out like this

11. Higgins
12. Jefferson
13. Diggs
14. Delpit
15. Espensa
16. Gross-Matos
17. Aiyuk
18. Shenault
19. Murray

On 2/26/2020 at 4:47 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

How do most people rank the WR's this year? Do you favor Lamb or Jeudy? So close for me but think I am leaning towards Lamb.

“The catch” did it for me! Lol. Jk. I already liked lambs after the catch ability, that catch was just sick. And anybody who hasn’t seen it should, just as a highlight strictly... it’s sick. I’m still wanting defense in the first , then gimme Mims and duevernay later.