What's your big board? 2020 edition!

RaidersAreOne

- My BB for 12 and 19 (obviously I know some of these guys are taken)

- This is assuming the Top 4 OT’s go in the Top 18 picks, which they absolutely will. So this BB is 15 players. 

- This is not exactly who I think are the best players, but a big board specifically for the Raiders. 

1. Joe Burrow

2. Tua

3. Chase Young

4. Jeff Okudah

5. Isaiah Simmons

6. Derrick Brown

7. Jerry Jeudy

8. Javon Kinlaw

9. Jordan Love

10. Henry Ruggs III

11. Patrick Queen

12. Brandon Aiyuk

13. Grant Delpit

14. Ross Blacklock

15. CeeDee Lamb

Edited by BayRaider

Assuming there are at minimum 2 QB and 2 OT (I think there will actually be 4 and 4 taken in the top 18) taken and we aren't looking for either.

I put together my top 15 Pre-Free Agency 

1. Chase Young
2. Jeff Okudah
3. Derrick Brown
4. Isaiah Simmons
5. Jerry Juedy
6. Patrick Queen
7. CeeDee Lamb
8. Javon Kinlaw
9. Henry Ruggs
10. Justin Jefferson
11. Tee Higgins
12. Grant Delpit
13. A.J. Espensa
14. Brandon Aiyuk
15. Kenneth Murray

Edited by OG_C2X
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

1) Burrow

2) Tua

3) Okudah

4) Young

5) Simmons

6) Ruggs

7) Lamb

8) Jeudy

9) Queen

10) Kinlaw

Updated my list to put Simmons at 5 fully drunk on the 4.39 kool-aid. I think he could be great in Joyner's former role. Put Joyner back at safety.

At nickel CB??  I know he runs well and is incredibly athletic but I just can’t see him playing nickel that well compared to LB. As a coverage LB Ithink he could be elite but just can’t see a guy that big being able to keep with the likes of Hunter Renfrew in and out of cuts etc.

On 3/1/2020 at 2:47 PM, Devilshark69 said:

Well I guess Simmons did ok? And was heavier than 230. Queens and Murray’s times were ok, Wilson posted a 4.52 as well ( more importantly he will probably be available in the 3rd.lol)

Queen's 40 time was in the 94th percentile and Murray's was in the 91st percentile for LB's... 

Free agency changed quite a bit for me, we made some interesting moves and filled most of our holes. My BB is Raiders specific and I haven’t included the tackles or QBs as for me they’re not something I’d go after in round 1 though I understand others may do.

1 - Chase Young DE
2 - Jeffrey Okudah CB
3 - CeeDee Lamb WR
4 - Javon Kinlaw DT
5 - Derrick Brown DT
6 - Jerry Jeudy WR
7 - Henry Ruggs III WR
8 - Isaiah Simmons LB
9 - Jaylon Johnson CB
10 - Xavier McKinney S
11 - Grant Delpit S
12 - Kenneth Murray LB
13 - Patrick Queen LB
14 - Ross Blacklock DT
15 - Justin Jefferson WR

Really tough this year, so many good prospects and most are very close together, 3 to 8 are very close and I’d be happy with any at 12 assuming 1&2 are long gone. I reserve the right to amend on a whim 😀

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Free agency changed quite a bit for me, we made some interesting moves and filled most of our holes. My BB is Raiders specific and I haven’t included the tackles or QBs as for me they’re not something I’d go after in round 1 though I understand others may do.

1 - Chase Young DE
2 - Jeffrey Okudah CB
3 - CeeDee Lamb WR
4 - Javon Kinlaw DT
5 - Derrick Brown DT
6 - Jerry Jeudy WR
7 - Henry Ruggs III WR
8 - Isaiah Simmons LB
9 - Jaylon Johnson CB
10 - Xavier McKinney S
11 - Grant Delpit S
12 - Kenneth Murray LB
13 - Patrick Queen LB
14 - Ross Blacklock DT
15 - Justin Jefferson WR

Really tough this year, so many good prospects and most are very close together, 3 to 8 are very close and I’d be happy with any at 12 assuming 1&2 are long gone. I reserve the right to amend on a whim 😀

What are your thoughts on the safeties? Would expect 1, possibly both to be there at 19 and with a bit of a cluster of late 1st/2nd round CBs, it could be a pick that makes sense.

Seems that the consensus is that Delpit is perhaps more a FS and one who would be more comfortable playing deep. I could see this as a good compliment to Abrams, although are we likely to play in this way. McKinney seems like a player MM would like, but is he too similar to Abrams. Would they be able to play together?