QB Rankings

Jerry1738

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Jordan Love is not a good QB.  I'd take him with the Titans' fourth rounder, maybe, and stick him behind Tannehill for a season or two to see if his horrible, horrible problems can be fixed.

For yall trying to blame his problems on his supporting cast, he's still slinging INTs and making wild misses at the Senior Bowl practices, so there's that.  He's got physical talent for days, but he does stare down receivers and has terrible vision.  To pretend he doesn't have severe limitation that need fixing before he's even close to a viable starter is to scout badly.

What is your QB Rankings? Hope you have Herbert no where ahead of this guy. At least Loves problems are coachable. Herbert will be a bust in the NFL 100%. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It can very easily be, and very frequently is, and accuracy issue.  

Can also be your reason.  

Or a combo.

Not a accuracy issue for him. He locks onto 1st read and also doesn’t understand a lot of coverages yet. Extremely coachable. He is a Mid 60% accuracy guy unlike Herbert and Josh Allen. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not a accuracy issue for him. He locks onto 1st read and also doesn’t understand a lot of coverages yet. Extremely coachable. He is a Mid 60% accuracy guy unlike Herbert and Josh Allen. 

Ah ok.  The way you phrased it seem like that was a blanket statement for all QBs and I was trying nicely not to call you crazy.

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What is your QB Rankings? Hope you have Herbert no where ahead of this guy. At least Loves problems are coachable. Herbert will be a bust in the NFL 100%. 

I don't like Herbert, and think he's likely to bust, but I definitely have him above Love.

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

Talent assuredly helps but it doesn’t explain his turnovers 

He has some bad turnovers but a good coach can limit that in the same way Reid did with Mahomes cause when Mahomes came out his turnovers were really bad careless mistakes just like Love

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Not sure what you are watching. 

- Laser Arm

- Laser Pinpoint Accuracy

- Grade A Pocket Presence

- Good Mobility

- Great Intangibles

- Can launch a 100% accurate laser with his body contorted like Mahomes

Cons: Locks onto one Read too much, Needs to improve footwork, Needs to understand coverages better. 

Look at his sophomore tape. His junior year he literally lost half his entire team and his entire coaching staff. 

Love is a MUCH better version of Justin Herbert, been saying that since early December. He is also my QB3, just like the OP. 

Yes, Love is way better than Herbert, idk why people love Herbert so much 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerry1738 said:

He has some bad turnovers but a good coach can limit that in the same way Reid did with Mahomes cause when Mahomes came out his turnovers were really bad careless mistakes just like Love

Mahomes threw 10 picks his final year at Tech on 591 attempts... Love threw 17 on 473 attempts. Big difference. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tom cody said:

Thanks for this. I think Herbert and Fromm should be higher on this list. 

Thank you for the input, I’m super down on Herbert, he has lapses in judgement, often locks on one guy and doesn’t move off it and can’t add anything to the offense like he’s not special off script. 
Fromm just lacks the arm strength imo. Last year I fell for Will Grier who like Fromm was very accurate but also lacked arm strength and had him as my QB 3 and that backfired quick. But what I will say is that Fromm is the smartest QB and with good coaching (Patriots) he can turn into a good QB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry1738 said:

Thank you for the input, I’m super down on Herbert, he has lapses in judgement, often locks on one guy and doesn’t move off it and can’t add anything to the offense like he’s not special off script. 
Fromm just lacks the arm strength imo. Last year I fell for Will Grier who like Fromm was very accurate but also lacked arm strength and had him as my QB 3 and that backfired quick. But what I will say is that Fromm is the smartest QB and with good coaching (Patriots) he can turn into a good QB

Hmm are we the same person? I also had Grier as my QB3. He is extremely smart and extremely accurate. Over estimated how big his arm strength and long release would do in the NFL though. 

I also think Fromm can be a Pro Bowl QB on the Patriots and Saints. He’s a perfect fit for those two teams, but a mismatch on the other 30.