QB Rankings

Jerry1738

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Like A.J. McCarron, Fromm is a great college QB who doesn't have the upside to be a long-term starter in the NFL. Fromm might end up being a better NFL QB than McCarron, but he's not a first round talent.

Fromm will be better than Goff. Guaranteed. 

On 1/31/2020 at 7:02 PM, jrry32 said:

People aren't sleeping on Fromm. He got massively overhyped, and people have finally caught on to what he is.

Exactly. Lock of the 2019 college season was that Jake Fromm would plummet from the absurd estimates of high first round. I posted that on several sites. I stopped posting here months ago when some strength of schedule moron in the main NFL forum was diminishing the 1972 Miami Dolphins. That's one of the great litmus tests of all time, when these strength of schedule goofs think they can numerically backfit before their time and have even the slightest clue of what was going on from a situational standpoint, etc.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Awsi Dooger said:

Exactly. Lock of the 2019 college season was that Jake Fromm would plummet from the absurd estimates of high first round. I posted that on several sites. I stopped posting here months ago when some strength of schedule moron in the main NFL forum was diminishing the 1972 Miami Dolphins. That's one of the great litmus tests of all time, when these strength of schedule goofs think they can numerically backfit before their time and have even the slightest clue of what was going on from a situational standpoint, etc.

The 72 Dolphins are overrated.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 8:57 PM, ClutchDJ said:

Why are people still doing this with Jake Fromm? Put AJ McCarron on those Georgia teams & he puts up similar stats. He’s nothing more than a clipboard holder.

Same thing was said about Russell Wilson, Dak Prescott, etc.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I keep waiting for folks to come around on Eason being the clear QB3 but it’s not happening. As a Raiders fan, I’d be happy taking him at 12–and I like Derek Carr. I see Carson Wentz upside with a pretty safe floor.

Jay Cutler 2.0 except without the attitude problem. 

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Did they? Seemed like everyone loved him outside of his height. I never heard anything about lacking arm strength.

I mean, he went from being a sub-60% CMP% and a 2:1 TD:INT ratio at NC State to completing 73% of his passes and a 8:1 TD:INT ratio.  The arm strength wasn't an issue, but most thought that his production was a byproduct of the system he played in.