The Obscure Games/Nostalgic Games You Love Thread

TOUCAN

48 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Oh, hell no. There are random events where you can try and takedown special cars to earn, but that's it IIRC. It has been a while since I even touched paradise though.

just deleted that trash, nobodies even in the servers **** there's zero good racing games right now sucks 

On 2/24/2020 at 5:55 PM, Cheesehawk said:

Goldeneye gets all the love, but me and the homies used to get wild on 007 Nightfire. 

Twisted Metal (loved the psych ward story cutscenes in Black)

Rollercoaster Tycoon

I don't remember the name of the level, but it was the ski lodge and you could get into carts.......I wrecked it on that level, especially with the assault rifle/grenade launhcer.  

11 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I don't remember the name of the level, but it was the ski lodge and you could get into carts.......I wrecked it on that level, especially with the assault rifle/grenade launhcer.  

Thats def the iconic Nightfire map for me as well. Beaming people from across the map with Oddjob. Such a fun game

Looked it up, it was called Skyrail. Gonna be a really unpopular opinion, but Nightfire was the best James Bond game ever made.

Edited by Cheesehawk