Rammstein at Fedex Field

MKnight82

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Rammstein.jpg

I love Rammstein.  Just bought my tickets, kind of crazy that they can sell out a venue as large as Fedex Field.  Anyone else going to this?

Its been a long time since I've been to Fedex Field.  What is the best parking lot to try to get?  

All my buds already got tickets. I’ll be there.

9 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Rammstein.jpg

I love Rammstein.  Just bought my tickets, kind of crazy that they can sell out a venue as large as Fedex Field.  Anyone else going to this?

Its been a long time since I've been to Fedex Field.  What is the best parking lot to try to get?  

The sell out streak is back baby!!!!

• Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 10:34 AM, MKnight82 said:

Rammstein.jpg

Parking depends on where you are coming from

On 1/28/2020 at 8:00 PM, bigdog44 said:

Best part about this is once the concert series is over they will be installing a new field in the stadium. 

Whatever they did to the field this year..........it looked great!  I thought it would be destroyed after the 49ers game.  Nope.  I thought it would look like it's normal trash by the time the Giants rolled around.  Again, nope.  Everyone who went with me to a game this year said the same thing since we have such a great view (corner end zone, 11 rows up.) . One of the few bright spots of this season was that someone finally got the field care right. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Whatever they did to the field this year..........it looked great!  I thought it would be destroyed after the 49ers game.  Nope.  I thought it would look like it's normal trash by the time the Giants rolled around.  Again, nope.  Everyone who went with me to a game this year said the same thing since we have such a great view (corner end zone, 11 rows up.) . One of the few bright spots of this season was that someone finally got the field care right. 

I’m wondering if Dan ,once the Bruce filter was gone, got some bad feedback on the field. Even if it held up last season it’s reputation around the league is a joke. 

14 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don't even know who they are. Sorry, not my type of music. Now if it was OAR, I’d be there. I'm more inclined to go to the OAR concert at Maryland Live if my GF wants to go and other friends.

I'm sure you've heard some of their songs in movies/soundtracks before though.  

I'm a big metal fan- depends on the band as well- but I enjoy smaller venues for them.  I saw Killswitch Engage at an old place in Baltimore, and it was maybe 3,000 people total.  One heck of a concert.  Best ever.  

7 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'm sure you've heard some of their songs in movies/soundtracks before though.  

I'm a big metal fan- depends on the band as well- but I enjoy smaller venues for them.  I saw Killswitch Engage at an old place in Baltimore, and it was maybe 3,000 people total.  One heck of a concert.  Best ever.  

Yeah, I guess I said that wrong, I’ve heard of them I just don’t know their music.

The best concert I ever went to was 1997 - Rage Against the Machine & Wu Tang at Merriweather Post Pavilion. Kings of Leon played before they got bjg at an OAR concert one time like 15 years ago too, that was cool.

Also, seeing OAR and Virginia Coalition in Poolesville, MD in 2003 with maybe 300 people total with a bunch of the my high school friends when we all returned from college and some were still in college was pretty cool. 

Edited by turtle28