Kareem Hunt - Cited for Speeding

brooks1957

Well he has already been on the outs with the league.  After this they will be testing him all of the time, especially if he stays with Cleveland.  No matter how you look at it, this shines a negative light on him and his status with the nfl. If he is blazing up, it’s only a matter of time before he fails a test.

This type of stuff just pisses me off just b/c it shows a lack of ingenuity.

If you have millions of dollars, why not just pay a crazy amount of money to have a creatively and ingeniously hidden mechanical compartment or miniature safe in the front of the car where all marijuana or other small things can easily be placed and stored while driving or pulled over.

I knew a guy in college who's was a mechanical engineer and auto enthusiasts that created a motorized small safe compartment that could only be accessed by pressing 2 buttons on his then CD-player."

I was in the car when we got pulled over and he had things he popped in there that no one could ever tell was a storage place  or compartment. And he lined it with scent masking agetns. He did all that on a budget.

I don't get why these guys can' spend even 5K for such work (even though it would likely cost less."

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

If you have millions of dollars, why not just pay a crazy amount of money to have a creatively and ingeniously hidden mechanical compartment or miniature safe in the front of the car where all marijuana or other small things can easily be placed and stored while driving or pulled over.

I knew a guy in college who's was a mechanical engineer and auto enthusiasts that created a motorized small safe compartment that could only be accessed by pressing 2 buttons on his then CD-player."

I was in the car when we got pulled over and he had things he popped in there that no one could ever tell was a storage place  or compartment. And he lined it with scent masking agetns. He did all that on a budget.

I don't get why these guys can' spend even 5K for such work (even though it would likely cost less."

That’s a thing. It’s called a trap. 

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I get it but how often do you come across guys who do this and also, and  how do you advertise your services if you do things like this?

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Robert kraft gets away with sleeping with a sleep trafficed women. 

Kareem hunt better not get punished.

Again, for what, speeding?  Being in the presence of weed?

As long as he passes his drug tests, no issue.

That said, if I were Kareem I’d expect to here from the piss collector pretty soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Funny, but they missed out on maximum impact by having it not cut off when Goodell sprinted by. Dave left some meat on the bone ITO.

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I get it but how often do you come across guys who do this and also, and  how do you advertise your services if you do things like this?

Just like in the real world? 🤔 Usually when one asks around, someone's BIL knows a guy.