Kareem Hunt - Cited for Speeding

brooks1957

My faith in a million dollar athlete's ability to stop being an addict, died with Josh Gordon's 5th violation.  Fool me six times? I think not. Honestly though, how long until the NFL catches up with the times and lifts or at least greatly reduces restrictions on marijuana?  

5 minutes ago, WingDawg said:

My faith in a million dollar athlete's ability to stop being an addict, died with Josh Gordon's 5th violation.  Fool me six times? I think not. Honestly though, how long until the NFL catches up with the times and lifts or at least greatly reduces restrictions on marijuana?  

They very next time it's brought to a vote would be my guess.

Here is my question.  I get that Hunt hasn’t gotten that huge payday yet in his career.  He was a round 3 pick so that didnt break the bank.  I believe we gave him a million dollar contract.

seems he would pop $500 or so for a great radar detector to avoid speeding tickets.

I am certain that he has made enough to do that.  They pay for themselves, and the pot issue would have never been known.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

Here is my question.  I get that Hunt hasn’t gotten that huge payday yet in his career.  He was a round 3 pick so that didnt break the bank.  I believe we gave him a million dollar contract.

seems he would pop $500 or so for a great radar detector to avoid speeding tickets.

I am certain that he has made enough to do that.  They pay for themselves, and the pot issue would have never been known.

One would think, right? Either way, happy to still re-sign the knucklehead, possibly at a discount now.

42 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

You get pulled over for 77 in a 60?

Miles not kilometers per hour, that would be roughly 25kmph, We get binged for anything over 10kmph. 

You just drive like wild animals in the uk or something?

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1