Kareem Hunt - Cited for Speeding

brooks1957

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I get it but how often do you come across guys who do this and also, and  how do you advertise your services if you do things like this?

I'm sure a lot of NFL players do this. I'm also sure a lot of people don't.

Professional athletes walk into restaurants, jewelers, and and tons of other places all the time and don't order off the menu. With money, there are requests and answers for whether such requests can be filled.

Bruh, celebrities, the rich, and NFL players get the most insane things in their cars that often require customization, interior body work & fabrication and redesign.

Asking "hey do you think you could put a hidden compartment in the front somewhere that could  store "expensive jewelry and other private materials the size of [blank] with a creative and quick way to open it."

Car customization and fabrication shops for the rich and wealthy get such unique requests all the time and are in the business of making money. 

They are not advertising their products and services to the public in golden clipper, online or in the local paper so they don't have to worry about anything. People with money walk into places or send their assistants to a place and services are customized base on the request and willingness to pay.

These customization places aren't keeping a list and contacting law enforcement when a hidden compartment or safe request is made.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What constitutes a small trace?

Like a few small crumbled pieces of a leaf? Or a small nugget?

Either way I don't give a sh*t, but keeping a backpack with stuff in it in the back in this day in age is still wild.

They're always going to "smell marijuana" and search whether there is cause or not; Kareem has to know that.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Again, for what, speeding?  Being in the presence of weed?

As long as he passes his drug tests, no issue.

That said, if I were Kareem I’d expect to here from the piss collector pretty soon.

Agreed, but this is rhe nfl, kareem is a hot target, as are the browns.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As long as he passes his drug test.

As long as that new CBA goes the way of where the country seems to be going --OR-- he doesn't have a piss test for 30 days or so, maintains exercise, or goes cold turkey

--- OR ---

Hit up Onterrio Smith to see if he still has that whizzinator.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

This type of stuff just pisses me off just b/c it shows a lack of ingenuity.

If you have millions of dollars, why not just pay a crazy amount of money to have a creatively and ingeniously hidden mechanical compartment or miniature safe in the front of the car where all marijuana or other small things can easily be placed and stored while driving or pulled over.

I knew a guy in college who's was a mechanical engineer and auto enthusiasts that created a motorized small safe compartment that could only be accessed by pressing 2 buttons on his then CD-player."

I was in the car when we got pulled over and he had things he popped in there that no one could ever tell was a storage place  or compartment. And he lined it with scent masking agetns. He did all that on a budget.

I don't get why these guys can' spend even 5K for such work (even though it would likely cost less."

Hidden compartments are a felony in Ohio fwiw. A weed charge is an MM, that’s basically not getting charged anymore in Ohio. 

That’s a lot of leg work to avoid a slap on the wrist.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Hidden compartments are a felony in Ohio fwiw. A weed charge is an MM, that’s basically not getting charged anymore in Ohio. 

That’s a lot of leg work to avoid a slap on the wrist.

What is a felony? When you have been a very naughty boy?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

What constitutes a small trace?

Like a few small crumbled pieces of a leaf? Or a small nugget?

Either way I don't give a sh*t, but keeping a backpack with stuff in it in the back in this day in age is still wild.

They're always going to "smell marijuana" and search whether there is cause or not; Kareem has to know that.

So your argument is that they didn’t actually smell it?

Baseless accusations. 

Edited by pnies20
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, pnies20 said:

So your argument is that they didn’t actually smell it?

Baseless accusations. 

You just weren't able to process my statements as they were laid out.

1.) I never made any claims as to whether or not police actually smelled anything in Kareem's situation. How could I know if I wasn't there?

2.) I did however make the claim that whether or not they actually did "smell marijuana" is not relevant as "smelling marijuana" amongst other things always serves as routine pretense for search and seizure justification, and that Kareem must know that and wisely adjust accordingly. Hence the, "they're always going to 'smell marijuana," line previously stated.

3.) It's not a baseless accusation at all, but instead based in decades upon decades of human life experience data with search and seizure, as well as investigative reporting and even organizational self-reports of search and seizure policing strategies that go back many decades.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1