Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding, Marijuana found in vehicle

Danger

16 hours ago, Damikeeeee said:

He doesn't think before he acts. He's gonna get the Legarrette Blount treatment and never get a long term deal.  Kids. 

Yeah he’s talented enough and his mistakes aren’t egregious enough to keep him out of the league, but it’s hard to look at his history and feel comfortable investing big money long term.

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah he’s talented enough and his mistakes aren’t egregious enough to keep him out of the league, but it’s hard to look at his history and feel comfortable investing big money long term.

really a shame too, he is a top 5 running back and really does seem like a good dude who has just made a mistake or two.

Did anyone watch that arrest video?? I have no idea why he pulled over. The cop is parked on the side of the road, kareem speeds by, the cop doesn't even move, kareem pulls over 100 yards down the road and waits for the cop to come get him. what in the actual **** was going on? I don't understand

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

really a shame too, he is a top 5 running back and really does seem like a good dude who has just made a mistake or two.

Did anyone watch that arrest video?? I have no idea why he pulled over. The cop is parked on the side of the road, kareem speeds by, the cop doesn't even move, kareem pulls over 100 yards down the road and waits for the cop to come get him. what in the actual **** was going on? I don't understand

He was speeding and was pulled over.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was speeding and was pulled over.

did you watch the video? 

Cop was stopped in his car on the side of the freeway and never got behind him with the lights on. Cop is parked on the shoulder and then it appears that kareem just randomly pulled over. made no sense. 

22 minutes ago, N4L said:

did you watch the video? 

Cop was stopped in his car on the side of the freeway and never got behind him with the lights on. Cop is parked on the shoulder and then it appears that kareem just randomly pulled over. made no sense. 

I’m guessing he was standing near the driver’s door and using the radar gun motioned with his arm to pull over after hitting the light.

I was pulled over like that years ago.

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m guessing he was standing near the driver’s door and using the radar gun motioned with his arm to pull over after hitting the light.

I was pulled over like that years ago.

and you actually pulled over? lol

no way am I gonna pull over if a cop gives me hand signals 

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

and you actually pulled over? lol

no way am I gonna pull over if a cop gives me hand signals 

Is this a joke?  They just hop in the car and chase you down.

Yes, I pulled over and took the speeding ticket and went about by day as opposed to trying to evade the police.

It’s a speeding ticket, not a decade in the clink.

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Is this a joke?  They just hop in the car and chase you down.

Yes, I pulled over and took the speeding ticket and went about by day as opposed to trying to evade the police.

It’s a speeding ticket, not a decade in the clink.

Ok, they hop in the car and pull me over and give me the exact same ticket they were already going to give me lol 

As soon as they pull up behind me I'm pulling over. Not trying to lead the cops on a high speed chase, just saying I think it's unreasonable to expect someone to pull over with a hand signal. I've never heard of any cop doing this in California, but hey, I guess this happens in the midwest

CA cops wouldn't even have pulled over on that narrow shoulder, let alone getting out of the car there 

I would be apologetic to the cop too, "sorry, didn't know what you meant/didn't see you, my bad" 

1 hour ago, RavensDefense3 said:

that's a good way to piss him off.

Well then he would know how I feel when he gives me a ticket! Lol 

7 hours ago, N4L said:

Ok, they hop in the car and pull me over and give me the exact same ticket they were already going to give me lol 

Or maybe just pull over and get a warning as opposed to a ticket for not being an arse?

You know, like how Hunt didn’t get anything more than a speeding ticket in this exact scenario.  You think the situation plays out the same if that officer is having to haul arse down the interstate after him? Idk..

7 hours ago, N4L said:

As soon as they pull up behind me I'm pulling over. Not trying to lead the cops on a high speed chase, just saying I think it's unreasonable to expect someone to pull over with a hand signal. I've never heard of any cop doing this in California, but hey, I guess this happens in the midwest

I feel like you’re somehow trying to take a shot at the midwest for how officers choose to initiate a traffic stop, but I’m not exactly sure why someone would do that.  What’s the implication? 

And it seems according to pnies it’s not just the midwest, but in the south as well. 

7 hours ago, N4L said:

CA cops wouldn't even have pulled over on that narrow shoulder, let alone getting out of the car there 

I would be apologetic to the cop too, "sorry, didn't know what you meant/didn't see you, my bad" 

So you keep going, knowing they wanted you to pull over only to start apologizing and playing stupid?  “I’m sorry officer, I didn’t know what your exaggerated hand gesture where you pointed at me and then pointed at the side of the road meant.” Cmon man, you’re smarter than that.

Here’s a thought, just pull over.  While your at it, roll down all of your windows, turn on the dome light (if it’s dark), have your necessary info in hand and have your hands on the wheel and the music/radio off.  While you don’t have to do any of those things either, it might be just enough niceties you get away with a warning as opposed to a ticket.