2nd attempt at mocking.

flyguy1609

2nd attempt at mock.

1.extend Golladay (4 yrs 52 mil Alshon Jeffery deal)& short term extension with Slay
2.resigns-Glasgow(G),amendola(wr) Robinson(DT) Daniels(dt)
3. Snacks comes back (for his last year)
4.FA's Suh(DL) Beasley(DE) Collins (LB) Vaitai(OT) Talib/ Janoris Jenkins (cb) Freeman(atl cuts him/rb), also some lower name players Vet min etc.

Draft.
* Dolphins trade 5,26 & josh rosen for pick 3 (tua)
* Panthers trade 7, 3rd pick and next yrs 1 for pick 5 (Simmons)

rd 1 pick 7-  Jeffery Okudah- CB
rd 1 pick 26- A.J. Epenesa, EDGE
rd 2 pick 35- Justin Jefferson, WR
rd 3 pick 67-Troy Dye, LB
*rd 3 panther pick pick 69- Justin Madubuike, DT
rd 4 109- Jordan Fuller, S
rd 5 150- Lucas Niang, OT
rd 5 pick 174- TJ Brunson -LB
rd-6- Zack Johnson- OG

i think with the additions in this mock we can be set up for the future. getting the Panthers 1st round next yr and still getting Okudah is a huge win. we can rotate the D-line more, keep the legs fresh. Jefferson can become Golladay's robin.. Rosen becomes the back up to Stafford.

• Like 2

Yeah, if we can manage to move down twice and still land one of Brown, Okudah or Simmons, I think that's one of the better outcomes for this team. Epenesa, Jefferson and Dye are all fantastic adds. (I'm really high on taking a WR in the 2nd round this year, as I feel a 1st round talent will be available.) Free agency seems pretty pricey, but I love bringing Suh back home.

Perhaps a bit hopeful but looks great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 1:24 PM, Sllim Pickens said:

I dont see Carolina giving that much to jump up for a tweener.  An overpay for a QB sure, but not a LB, even with the loss of Luke.  But even if that was a 3rd next year, It would be a solid deal and I'd be happy with the outcome.  

I can see there being a trade war with the chargers and panthers for Herbert. I really think we trade down twice when it’s all said and done. Probably from 3 to 5 and from 5 to 6 and still get the guy we want. 

On 1/24/2020 at 2:50 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, if we can manage to move down twice and still land one of Brown, Okudah or Simmons, I think that's one of the better outcomes for this team. Epenesa, Jefferson and Dye are all fantastic adds. (I'm really high on taking a WR in the 2nd round this year, as I feel a 1st round talent will be available.) Free agency seems pretty pricey, but I love bringing Suh back home.

Perhaps a bit hopeful but looks great.

I’m rather keen to the idea myself. I think Jefferson might be available and he’s a perfect replacement for Jones. Great route runner who’s ready to go. Or if we want speed a guy like Reagor might be there as well 

• Like 1