Pre Super Bowl 5 Rounds With Comp Picks

goldfishwars

9 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Where you get the comp picks from?  Are those official or did you just guess on it based on the season previous?  Honestly they should just do freaking 8 rounds because with the comp picks it ends up being that anyway.

Not official, they're from Overthecap.com

11 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Kansas City

31. Tyler Biadasz [ IOL ] Wisconsin
63. Clyde Edwards-Hilaire [ RB ] Clemson
95. David Woodward [ LB ] Utah
134. Jason Strowbridge [ IDL ] North Carolina
175. Amik Robertson [ CB ] Louisiana Tech

I'd be satisfied.

Give us Brycen Hopkins at 63 and Zack Moss at 95 and I'd probably love it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Round 1
5. Miami  - Tua Tagovailoa [ QB ] Alabama
18. Miami (From Pittsburgh) - A.J. Epenesa [ EDGE ] Iowa
26. Miami (From Houston) - D'Andre Swift [ RB ] Georgia 

((31. Kansas City  - Tyler Biadasz [ IOL ] Wisconsin))

Round 2
39. Miami  - Lloyd Cushenberry III [ IOL ] LSU
((42. Jacksonville  - J.K. Dobbins [ RB ] Ohio State))
56. Miami (From New Orleans) - Lucas Niang [ OT ] TCU

Round 3
70. Miami  - Michael Ojemudia [ CB ] Iowa
((74. Cleveland  - Ashtyn Davis [ S ] California))

Round 4
142. Miami (Compensatory Pick) - Collin Johnson [ WR ] Texas

Round 5
161. Miami (From Pittsburgh) - Logan Wilson [ LB ] Wymoning

R1 - I'm ok with the first 2 picks (I guess. Not a Tua fan personally, but I think it's almost a foregone conclusion), but think we get better overall value by using R1:26 on Biadasz 
R2 - Replace Cushenberry (not a bad pick btw), with JK Dobbins (I like him a bit better for RB than Swift). MAYBE Cush falls to the end of 2, not sure about that, but otherwise, I'm ok with Niang there.
R3 - I would rather have Ashtyn Davis, please. :)
R4 - Decent pick, but think we are ok on WRs. I think we would want to focus more on potential line players
R5 - Never watched any tape of this player. Will have to check it out. But, think we will probably pick up LB players in FA to cover this. Just guessing this far down....

But, the top end changes I think are better changes for the team overall. 
Don't get me wrong Swift is a good player, but I think Dobbins would be more of what we would be looking for. 

Thank you for taking the time to share your draft, man! :)

• Like 1

I don't hate it for the Falcons i think you picked pretty good as far as positions go overall.  So i think it is a realistic mock for us.   Here is how i would have went with each pick or another position if i think we needed it more and maybe a better player.

1st - - A.J. Epenesa [ EDGE ] Iowa - I have him as a top 10 pick and Chassion around 18 to 20.  So im taking AJ every time and not thinking twice about it.

2a -  Jonathan Taylor [ RB ] Wisconsin - No complaints here actually  both Dobbins and Swift are gone the only 2 back i think are better and Ettienne didn't declare
2b - Justin Madubuike [ IDL ] Texas A&M - Again a very solid 2nd round DT with 1st round upside no problems here. Leki Fotu wouldn't be bad either here.

3rd -  Damon Arnette - Think he is good value here at CB and at 6 ft 200 or so fits us well at the position. Also think Damien Lewis is a MASSSSIVE REACH HERE might take him in the 5th round at our pick and think Simpson who you have in the 5th would even be better value here than damien.

4th -  John Simpson - Easy choice here and wouldn't have even been mad in the 3rd round but a very good prospect in Arnette was there for us.  Arnette and Simpson are much better value both 3rd round or better guys and better players coming out in each round for us than  Damien and Holmes are who neither should go before the late 4th to 5th round.

5th - Akeem Davis-Gaither [ LB ] Appalachian State - Right here though y friend you absolutely killed the pick this might be the steal of the draft.  I have a 2nd round grade on him and to get him in the 5th would be equivlent to us getting Grady Jarrett all over again who i had as a 2nd round grade coming out when we stole him in the 5th round. 

There you have it that would be my dream draft based on your mock draft and who's available to us at each pick.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 10:08 AM, Falconof Shadows said:

I'm fine with all the Falcons picks except Chassion no way the Falcons take over Epenesa. Epenesa fits the SDe/3tech role Quinn loves to use. Chassion is just another version of Vic Beasley that the Falcons never figured out how to use correctly 

IDK Chaisson fits the mold of the EDGE players that been selected in the past. Now, that actually may be a negative argument, as those players havent worked out for Atlanta. But in previous drafts, they have gone with the leaner, more physically gifted athlete over the powerful, more technically gifted guy. 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:28 AM, goldfishwars said:

Minnesota

25. Josh Jones [ OT ] Houston
58. Bryce Hall [ CB ] Virginia
89. Larrell Murchison [ IDL ] NC State
129. Lynn Bowden [ WR ] Kentucky
138. Kevin Dotson [ IOL ] Louisiana

Overall, I think that's a Vikings draft. I don't know a ton about Jones, but OT is definitely an option.