2021 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking:

Ozzy

Just now, Ozzy said:

Like who?  I do not think I am missing anyone.  

I think Journey Brown and Wade have the potential to be where you have them, but I need to see them continue to have the success that they had later in the season last year before I put them as high as you do. Also a tad lower on Parsons and Freiermuth. probably 5-10 spots lower each.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think Journey Brown and Wade have the potential to be where you have them, but I need to see them continue to have the success that they had later in the season last year before I put them as high as you do. Also a tad lower on Parsons and Freiermuth. probably 5-10 spots lower each.

How Brown finished the year was crazy impressive and there is no reason to believe he will not continue to improve and impress out there.  The more carries he got the better he was and next year I do not see him getting less carries because of Cain, Slade or Ford.  Brown is the best out of them all and to me it is not even that close.  

Wade I might have a little high but if he plays like he did against Ohio State consistently he will be higher than where I have him potentially.

Parsons is a freak show and since linebackers are getting harder and harder to find he should easily be that high of a pick unless he is a dirty bag person like that accusation makes him out to be.  If that is not the case, there is very little to dislike about him and he should easily have potential to be a top 5 guy.  If Devin White can be a top 5 guy Parsons should be no question because he is a better athlete.  Freiermuth  I think will work on his conditioning more and have a much better season next year, and he should clearly be the #1 TE by far.  But sure the level they play at could decrease their stock next year, but I would assume they should be better not worse but will see.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

How Brown finished the year was crazy impressive and there is no reason to believe he will not continue to improve and impress out there.  The more carries he got the better he was and next year I do not see him getting less carries because of Cain, Slade or Ford.  Brown is the best out of them all and to me it is not even that close.  

Wade I might have a little high but if he plays like he did against Ohio State consistently he will be higher than where I have him potentially.

Parsons is a freak show and since linebackers are getting harder and harder to find he should easily be that high of a pick unless he is a dirty bag person like that accusation makes him out to be.  If that is not the case, there is very little to dislike about him and he should easily have potential to be a top 5 guy.  If Devin White can be a top 5 guy Parsons should be no question because he is a better athlete.  Freiermuth  I think will work on his conditioning more and have a much better season next year, and he should clearly be the #1 TE by far.  But sure the level they play at could decrease their stock next year, but I would assume they should be better not worse but will see.  

FWIW. I do think Noah Cain is much closer to Journey Brown in overall value than the other two guys. He reminds me a lot of Zeke Elliot in terms of running style.

• 2 months later...

Trey Lance is an awesome player who had a great season last year and maybe since next year is such a some what down season for QBs he could come out.  But honestly the NFL QB room is absolutely packed on almost every roster, and just look at what Winston had to do and he lead the league in passing yards last year.  I think it would be foolish for Lance to come out as a RS SOPH, maybe he plays lights out like he did last year and he probably will if there is a season.  Still not sold on him being this super high 1st round pick in 2021.  Top 5?  Not so sure about that one.  Would be great for him sure but could be a little early.  

Maybe I missed some guys, but I believe these are most of the RS SOPH quarterbacks who came out early for the draft.  Not a great list but also no one from a FCS school either, all had awesome seasons outside of Kizer but all were on a much more national stage.  Even though I must say the FCS playoffs are tough no doubt about it so what Lance did last year was impressive but not like no other QB has done the same at NDSU.

Mike Vick
Sam Darnold
Johnny Manziel
Dwayne Haskins
DeShone Kizer
Jameis Winston

Outside of a few hundred more yards rushing and less INTs, Easton Stick had similar numbers his last year at North Dakota State.  Heck had arguably close passing stats again minus the interceptions over three seasons really.  Carson Wentz had a great JR season and still came back for his SR season where he did get injured though, still was a top pick in the draft after leading the team to the title.  

Maybe if 2-4 QBs retire next year but with how most are talking that is not going to happen.  

You seem to be really high on some of the Oregon guys, namely Graham and Scott. Having watched both extensively they seem to me to be more of the "very good college player, mediocre prospect" types. Graham I see more as a mid-late round guy and strictly as a slot, and Scott is just so limited athletically that I have a hard time seeing him drafted before day 3. He will likely be a guy that sticks around for 10+ years because he's phenomenal in the role he plays (pure run stuffer, take on doubles kind of guy) but offers very little beyond that. He has some decent quickness, especially for his size, but very rarely gets significant pressure in the pass game and more holds ground for the others around him to take advantage of. Might be one of my favorite ducks but I'm curious as to why you have him (and Graham) rated so highly

On the flip side, I think Lenoir is actually a better prospect than Graham so would love to hear why you're so down on him. He was sticky last year outside of the ASU game when the whole team was asleep

34 minutes ago, ScoDucks823 said:

You seem to be really high on some of the Oregon guys, namely Graham and Scott. Having watched both extensively they seem to me to be more of the "very good college player, mediocre prospect" types. Graham I see more as a mid-late round guy and strictly as a slot, and Scott is just so limited athletically that I have a hard time seeing him drafted before day 3. He will likely be a guy that sticks around for 10+ years because he's phenomenal in the role he plays (pure run stuffer, take on doubles kind of guy) but offers very little beyond that. He has some decent quickness, especially for his size, but very rarely gets significant pressure in the pass game and more holds ground for the others around him to take advantage of. Might be one of my favorite ducks but I'm curious as to why you have him (and Graham) rated so highly

On the flip side, I think Lenoir is actually a better prospect than Graham so would love to hear why you're so down on him. He was sticky last year outside of the ASU game when the whole team was asleep

Thomas Graham Jr is way better than you say he is, 28 passes deflected in two years is damn good.  No way Lenoir is better than Graham.  Graham is more competitive, has better ball skills, is a better fighter and makes more plays on the football and more of an impact overall.  Both are good but Graham to me has more upside and yes his ability to play in the slot makes him valuable.  Maybe I am overrating Graham but honestly based on how he finished the season he is right up there with any other corner.  He is better than Kendrick right now, Surtain I thought had kind of a down year last season for Bama.  Samuel Jr could be up there but is still kind of raw, Adebo had a flat out bad season last year for Stanford and Keith Taylor is still raw, Bynum could be up there but last year Graham played better than him arguably.   Sure Graham could fall to the 2nd round but unless some other corners really break out he will be in the mix for the top 5 corners easily.  

Jordon Scott, well I love run stuffing DTs, sure they are not valuable but I like them and think they are important.  Especially if a 3/4 team needs a new NT, he is the guy.  He has explosive ability to move dudes and really can handle himself in the middle.  Sure does not put up huge stats but most don't at his position.  I expect a big year out of him and his play to be improved off the past few seasons.  It is not a very deep DT class either potentially so that also helps him.  But sure he could maybe drop a little more because lack of value, I like him as a player so I have him higher than some maybe.  He has been good for awhile but yes hopefully he can take his play to another level this season.  

19 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Thomas Graham Jr is way better than you say he is, 28 passes deflected in two years is damn good.  No way Lenoir is better than Graham.  Graham is more competitive, has better ball skills, is a better fighter and makes more plays on the football and more of an impact overall.  Both are good but Graham to me has more upside and yes his ability to play in the slot makes him valuable.  Maybe I am overrating Graham but honestly based on how he finished the season he is right up there with any other corner.  He is better than Kendrick right now, Surtain I thought had kind of a down year last season for Bama.  Samuel Jr could be up there but is still kind of raw, Adebo had a flat out bad season last year for Stanford and Keith Taylor is still raw, Bynum could be up there but last year Graham played better than him arguably.   Sure Graham could fall to the 2nd round but unless some other corners really break out he will be in the mix for the top 5 corners easily.  

Jordon Scott, well I love run stuffing DTs, sure they are not valuable but I like them and think they are important.  Especially if a 3/4 team needs a new NT, he is the guy.  He has explosive ability to move dudes and really can handle himself in the middle.  Sure does not put up huge stats but most don't at his position.  I expect a big year out of him and his play to be improved off the past few seasons.  It is not a very deep DT class either potentially so that also helps him.  But sure he could maybe drop a little more because lack of value, I like him as a player so I have him higher than some maybe.  He has been good for awhile but yes hopefully he can take his play to another level this season.  

Totally agree on most of what you're saying on Scott. He's awesome at what he does, and probably the best pure nose in college football right now, I just don't see him being valued that high. Graham, while he definitely gets deflections, I kind of doubt his athleticism in comparison to Lenoir who was better in coverage last year and is a better athlete. I think Graham may be better in his future role as a slot than Lenoir will ever be on the outside but I think Lenoir's athletic upside makes him a better prospect. We'll see what happens this year though. Gonna be a great defense to watch, that's for damn sure

4 hours ago, ScoDucks823 said:

Totally agree on most of what you're saying on Scott. He's awesome at what he does, and probably the best pure nose in college football right now, I just don't see him being valued that high. Graham, while he definitely gets deflections, I kind of doubt his athleticism in comparison to Lenoir who was better in coverage last year and is a better athlete. I think Graham may be better in his future role as a slot than Lenoir will ever be on the outside but I think Lenoir's athletic upside makes him a better prospect. We'll see what happens this year though. Gonna be a great defense to watch, that's for damn sure

Yeah that defense should be good especially the secondary.  Probably have the best one in the country and Holland is a stud and Breeze came on super strong last season, if Breeze can keep up the play he had the last few games he could easily be a 2nd round pick potentially, he looked awesome out there but clearly has to be consistent.  Kayvon should be even better on the DL and stronger I think, and Isaac Slade-Matautia should be a breakout player at LB.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Going to be so fun watching these two together....,if we get a 2020/21 CFB season.

Roche's tape at Temple is very impressive, 26 sacks and 39.5 TFLs, 6 FFs and 6 PDs in three seasons is really great.  He is a awesome athlete with a good motor.  Then again they will need a secondary to do something as a team and that is a massive question mark.  

On 5/1/2020 at 2:01 PM, Ozzy said:

Yeah that defense should be good especially the secondary.  Probably have the best one in the country and Holland is a stud and Breeze came on super strong last season, if Breeze can keep up the play he had the last few games he could easily be a 2nd round pick potentially, he looked awesome out there but clearly has to be consistent.  Kayvon should be even better on the DL and stronger I think, and Isaac Slade-Matautia should be a breakout player at LB.  

Breeze quickly became the darling of every Duck fan with how he played at the end of last year. With ISM, it's gonna be about the mental side I think. Can he hold off Flowe and Sewell who are both superior athletically? If his instincts continue to improve he can easily hold down that spot with how he played last year

I for one think Sewell should add some weight and play on the line where his athleticism will really be a mismatch. He's already so big for the ILB position, and while he's really explosive for his size, it seems unlikely that he can stay at that weight (or even lose a few pounds) as he matures. Could take on a Donte Hightower at Bama type role where he shifts down to rush the passer on passing downs or even really commit to bulking up and be a penetrating DT. Super interesting guy to watch going forward. 

• 1 month later...

Top position groups in college football.  Tried to not include any freshman in the list and is based on players with previous experience.  

RB:  Granted I did not take into account incoming FR or RS FR but hard to ignore the stacked deck Alabama has if one of those two FR or RS FR turn out to be a player.  Already have Harris who is a stud and Robinson who is a damn good backup to him as well, just those two alone in terms of quality is as good as any out there much less the young guys who could be outstanding.  Brown I like on OK State but clearly Chuba  carries the load there, would be nice to see if Brown can do some more this year.  Penn State would have been even more stacked if Slade did not transfer, still with Brown and Cain they are very good.  USC is underrated, Stepp could be a star and those other two are very solid as well.  UNC almost had two 1000 yard rushers last year, shocked but both are good backs especially Carter and Tennessee has a good stable of young tough backs as well but hurts Jordan was kicked off the team he was a tough runner but did something stupid in the off season.  Ohio State could be #1 arguably but with Teague III potentially out all season or at least half of it and Sermon coming off injury there is a little question there, but combine either one of them with Fields running they are pretty dangerous.  Left off Ole Miss but Rhys Plumlee and Ealy as the RB is damn hard to handle, Rhys Plumlee is a great runner at QB and they have Conner at RB as well so they could be something, did leave them off since he is a QB, will see what that offense looks like with Lane now it could be different.

Alabama: N. Harris, B. Robinson 
Oklahoma State: C. Hubbard, LD. Brown
Clemson: Etienne, L. Dixon

Ohio State: M. Teague III, T. Sermon
Penn State: J. Brown, N. Cain, D. Ford  
USC: Malapeai, Carr, Stepp
UNC: M. Carter, J. Williams
Louisville: J. Hawkins, H. Hall
Tennessee: T.Chandler, E. Gray

WR:  In terms of experienced depth USC is arguably at the top but I feel Waddle and Smith have a little higher potential than Vaughns and St. Brown but London is clearly more proven than Metchie is at this point.  LSU should be good again with Chase and Marshall, especially if McMath can come on and I think he might be able to.  Ok State is very good with the transfer Dee Anderson from LSU and Wallace who is one of the best.  Clemson could have been included but with Ross is out for the season that greatly effects that group obviously and does not make them elite without him in my mind, sure some guys could emerge though.  

Alabama: D. Smith, J. Waddle, J. Metchie
USC: T. Vaughns, St. Brown, D. London
LSU: J. Chase, T. Marshall Jr, R. McMath
Purdue: R. Moore, D. Bell, J. Anthrop
Minnesota: R. Bateman, Autman-Bell, Douglas
Ok State: T. Wallace, B. Johnson, D. Anderson, D. Stoner
Oklahoma: J. Haselwood, T. Howard, C. Rambo  

TE: Not any great groups overall in terms of depth.  Penn State is good with Freiermuth arguably the best TE in the nation and Kuntz has a ton of potential as well.  Bama has good depth and I think Billingsley could break out this year and Tennison is strong and so is Forristall.  Ohio State is solid, Farrell could have a fine season and Ruckert is a good athlete.

Penn State: P. Freiermuth, Z. Kuntz
Alabama: M. Tennison, J. Billingsley, M. Forristall

Ohio State: L. Farrell, J. Ruckert
Minnesota: J. Paulson, Brevyn Spann-Ford
Nebraska: J. Stoll, A. Allen, T. Vokolek

OL: Tough call but in terms of wall to wall experience and depth have to go with Bama.  Leatherwood is a star tackle with great versatility if need be.  Brown is a beast guard and Dickerson is a damn good center and played great last season.  Neal showed potential at OG but I think might play OT this year, and they have other depth behind those guys as well.  Notre Dame is very strong in terms of depth as well, all those guys are very proven and consistent players just not quite as elite as Bama but Notre Dame will be great with all they have coming back.  Ohio State has two of the best IOL in the nation with Myers and Davis, they will be awesome, and Munford has ability but the other positions are big question marks so will see how they do.  OU has a ton of experience wall to wall and they will be great again, need more elite play out of the tackles though this year.  Minnesota will be very solid if they can stay healthy, Dunlap and Faalele are hard to handle on that one side and Andries is very good as well along with Olson and Schlueter.  Tennessee is the sleeper OL, tons of talent with those young tackles in Morris and Wright, Smith is a beast inside and if Mays can play well they could be something possibly.  Kennedy has potential at center as well for Tennessee and even the backup guard Carvin is good also.

Alabama: Leatherwood, D. Brown, E. Neal, L. Dickerson, Ekiyor, T. Brown
Notre Dame: L. Eichenberg, T. Kraemer, R. Hainsey, A. Banks, J. Patterson
Ohio State: W. Davis, J. Myers, Munford, Miller, Petit-Frere

Tennessee: T. Smith, D. Wright, W. Morris, C. Mays, Kennedy, Carvin
Oklahoma: C. Humphrey, M. Hayes, A. Ealy, E. Swenson, T. Robinson 
Minnesota: Faalele, Dunlap Jr, Andries, Olson, Schlueter

DL: Close call but in terms of depth Florida State has it all the way, big time tackles and a ton of them in Wilson, Cooper, Durden and the transfer Lovett.  If Kaindoh can stay healthy at DE that will help a lot and Robinson is solid at the other DE spot as well.  Pitt in terms of two players are as good as anyone with Twyman and Jones II, they do need another star in that group and Baldonado could be it.  Miami FL could be higher also but need better interior play and need to get something out of Phillips as a backup.  But those two ends Rousseau and Roche are as good as any in the nation and the best end duo out there.  USC is solid with good end and DT play especially with Jackson and Tufele.  Georgia could be good and possibly great if Davis stays healthy and plays up to his great potential, same with Rochester and Herring gets a lot of push on the edge. Wisconsin has good players as well and a lot of returning depth and power inside that 3/4.

Florida State: M. Wilson, J. Robinson, J. Kaindoh, R. Cooper, C. Durden, F. Lovett
Pitt: J. Twyman, P. Jones II, H. Baldonado, Weaver, Camp
Miami FL: G. Rousseau, Roche, J. Phillips, Ford, Jade Silvera
USC: Tufele, D. Jackson, Pili, Manuga
Georgia: M. Herring, J. Davis, J. Rochester, T. Walker
Wisconsin: Loudermilk, Henningsen, Benton, Rand

LB: No question Virginia has the best backers, especially if you consider the 3/4 OLBs in Snowden and Taylor both are similar and do a ton in getting pressure and in coverage.  Zandier holds down the middle but will see how much they miss Mack this year.  Bama is good if Moses can stay healthy along with the rest. Allen can be a good edge rusher and McMillon has ability but so few of these guys have actually stayed healthy so that is a question.  Penn State would be higher but I need to see another few linebackers develop outside of Parsons who is the star, Luketa could maybe be that guy or Smith will see.  Ohio State is solid and experienced, Browning should have a great year, Werner is very good and Pope I like as a young player, then VT is great as well for a starting three with Asby, Hollifield and Conner just will they be protected by the front four or not.  

Virginia: Snowden, N. Taylor, Zandier, N. Jackson
Alabama: D. Moses, C. Allen, S. Lee, J. McMillon, C. Harris, B. Davis
Penn State: M. Parsons, E. Brooks, J. Luketa, B. Smith
Ohio State: Browning, K. Pope,  P. Werner, Borland
Virginia Tech: Asby, Hollifield, Conner

DB: Not really a hard call here, Oregon is standout and experienced at every position.  Two fine corners in Graham and Lenoir and two great safeties in Holland and Breeze.  Awesome group and the best no question, Georgia is a close second with a collection of three very good corners and LeCounte who has a lot of experience at safety.  FSU I think could be something, especially if the transfer Dotson has success like he did at FAU.  Samuel Jr is outstanding and Nasirildeen is a tackling machine, will see if Lars-Woodbey can come back off injury and be something.  LSU could be higher but really depends on how good Stevens ends up being and if Flott at play as the other corner, Vincent did well last year but needs to take a bigger role as well, Stingley is the best though no question.  Love USC with those safeties for sure especially if Hufanga can stay healthy.  SC is very good as well if they can get elite play out of Mukuamu and Horn.  Notre Dame is a sleeper if transfers McCloud and Pryor can be something, Hamilton is already a star safety and Crawford has ability.   Florida could be very good with solid corners in Elam and Wilson, great slot in Dean III and good safeties in Davis, Stewart and Stiner.

Oregon: T. Graham Jr, Holland, B. Breeze, D. Lenoir, N. Pickett
Georgia: R. LeCounte, DJ. Daniel, E. Stokes, T. Campbell, Cine
Florida State: Samuel Jr, Nasirildeen, M. Dotson, Lars-Woodbey, House, Dent
LSU: D. Stingley, J. Stevens, Vincent Jr, T. Harris, C. Flott 
USC: T. Hufanga, Pola-Mao, Griffin, C. Steele
Florida: K. Elam, M. Wilson, T. Dean III, S. Davis, B. Stewart, D. Stiner
South Carolina: I. Mukuamu, J. Horn, RJ Roderick, J. Robinson
Notre Dame: K. Hamilton, S. Crawford, N. McCloud, I. Pryor, T. Bracey
Northwestern: G. Newsome II, Pace, Whillock, Ruiz

QB: Always hard to have the QB on these lists because it is only about who has some experienced players at the position and this year not many teams have that.  Georgia has a good group but both are transfers and not sure Daniels will be eligible this season so will see.  USC is very good also with a great starter and quality backup in Fink.  Will see what happens with Wisconsin, I have never liked Coan and not sure how good Mertz is.  Florida with Trask did great last year and Jones will play regardless because of what he can bring so that will be a good one two punch.  Miami FL will see what King can be, could be great but who knows and Perry well he might even transfer.  I really like Gabriel on UCF and Mack has good experience as a backup, and Clifford should be better this year and Levis is a hell of an athlete so nice combo there.

Georgia: J. Newman, JT Daniels
USC: K. Slovis, M. Fink
Wisconsin: J. Coan, G. Mertz
Florida: K. Trask, E. Jones
Miami FL: D. King, N. Perry
UCF: D. Gabriel, D. Mack
Penn State: S. Clifford, W. Levis

Usually I have more stuff in the summer time but who knows if there will even be a season this year.  The development of a lot of these players could be extremely stunted but the one good thing is that some things will change for the better hopefully.

Edited by Ozzy
Updated depth charts
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Top position groups in college football.  Tried to not include any freshman in the list and is based on players with previous experience.  

RB:  Granted I did not take into account incoming FR or RS FR but hard to ignore the stacked deck Alabama has if one of those two FR or RS FR turn out to be a player.  Already have Harris who is a stud and Robinson who is a damn good backup to him as well, just those two alone in terms of quality is as good as any out there much less the young guys who could be outstanding.  Brown I like on OK State but clearly Chuba  carries the load there, would be nice to see if Brown can do some more this year.  Penn State would have been even more stacked if Slade did not transfer, still with Brown and Cain they are very good.  USC is underrated, Stepp could be a star and those other two are very solid as well.  UNC almost had two 1000 yard rushers last year, shocked but both are good backs especially Carter and Tennessee has a good stable of young tough backs as well.  Ohio State could be #1 arguably but with Teague III potentially out all season or at least half of it and Sermon coming off injury there is a little question there, but combine either one of them with Fields running they are pretty dangerous.  Left off Ole Miss but Rhys Plumlee and Ealy as the RB is damn hard to handle, Rhys Plumlee is a great runner at QB and they have Conner at RB as well so they could be something, did leave them off since he is a QB, will see what that offense looks like with Lane now it could be different.

Alabama: N. Harris, B. Robinson 
Oklahoma State: C. Hubbard, LD. Brown
Clemson: Etienne, L. Dixon

Ohio State: M. Teague III, T. Sermon
Penn State: J. Brown, N. Cain, D. Ford  
USC: Malapeai, Carr, Stepp
UNC: M. Carter, J. Williams
Louisville: J. Hawkins, H. Hall
Tennessee: T.Chandler, E. Gray, T. Jordan

WR:  In terms of experienced depth USC is arguably at the top but I feel Waddle and Smith have a little higher potential than Vaughns and St. Brown but London is clearly more proven than Metchie is at this point.  LSU should be good again with Chase and Marshall, especially if McMath can come on and I think he might be able to.  Ok State is very good with the transfer Dee Anderson from LSU and Wallace who is one of the best.  Clemson could have been included but with Ross is out for the season that greatly effects that group obviously and does not make them elite without him in my mind, sure some guys could emerge though.  

Alabama: D. Smith, J. Waddle, J. Metchie
USC: T. Vaughns, St. Brown, D. London
LSU: J. Chase, T. Marshall Jr, R. McMath
Purdue: R. Moore, D. Bell, J. Anthrop
Minnesota: R. Bateman, Autman-Bell, Douglas
Ok State: T. Wallace, B. Johnson, D. Anderson, D. Stoner
Oklahoma: J. Haselwood, T. Howard, C. Rambo  

TE: Not any great groups overall in terms of depth.  Penn State is good with Freiermuth arguably the best TE in the nation and Kuntz has a ton of potential as well.  Bama has good depth and I think Billingsley could break out this year and Tennison is strong and so is Forristall.  Ohio State is solid, Farrell could have a fine season and Ruckert is a good athlete.

Penn State: P. Freiermuth, Z. Kuntz
Alabama: M. Tennison, J. Billingsley, M. Forristall

Ohio State: L. Farrell, J. Ruckert
Minnesota: J. Paulson, Brevyn Spann-Ford
Nebraska: J. Stoll, A. Allen, T. Vokolek

OL: Tough call but in terms of wall to wall experience and depth have to go with Bama.  Leatherwood is a star tackle with great versatility if need be.  Brown is a beast guard and Dickerson is a damn good center and played great last season.  Neal showed potential at OG but I think might play OT this year, and they have other depth behind those guys as well.  Notre Dame is very strong in terms of depth as well, all those guys are very proven and consistent players just not quite as elite as Bama but Notre Dame will be great with all they have coming back.  Ohio State has two of the best IOL in the nation with Myers and Davis, they will be awesome, and Munford has ability but the other positions are big question marks so will see how they do.  OU has a ton of experience wall to wall and they will be great again, need more elite play out of the tackles though this year.  Minnesota will be very solid if they can stay healthy, Dunlap and Faalele are hard to handle on that one side and Andries is very good as well along with Olson and Schlueter.  Tennessee is the sleeper OL, tons of talent with those young tackles in Morris and Wright, Smith is a beast inside and if Mays can play well they could be something possibly.

Alabama: Leatherwood, D. Brown, E. Neal, L. Dickerson, Ekiyor, T. Brown
Notre Dame: L. Eichenberg, T. Kraemer, R. Hainsey, A. Banks, J. Patterson
Ohio State: W. Davis, J. Myers, Munford, Miller, Petit-Frere
Oklahoma: C. Humphrey, M. Hayes, A. Ealy, E. Swenson, T. Robinson 
Minnesota: Faalele, Dunlap Jr, Andries, Olson, Schlueter
Tennessee: T. Smith, D. Wright, W. Morris, C. Mays, Kennedy

DL: Close call but in terms of depth Florida State has it all the way, big time tackles and a ton of them in Wilson, Cooper, Durden and the transfer Lovett.  If Kaindoh can stay healthy at DE that will help a lot and Robinson is solid at the other DE spot as well.  Pitt in terms of two players are as good as anyone with Twyman and Jones II, they do need another star in that group and Baldonado could be it.  Miami FL could be higher also but need better interior play and need to get something out of Phillips as a backup.  But those two ends Rousseau and Roche are as good as any in the nation and the best end duo out there.  USC is solid with good end and DT play especially with Jackson and Tufele.  Wisconsin has good players as well and a lot of returning depth and power inside that 3/4.

Florida State: M. Wilson, J. Robinson, J. Kaindoh, R. Cooper, C. Durden, F. Lovett
Pitt: J. Twyman, P. Jones II, H. Baldonado, Weaver, Camp
Miami FL: G. Rousseau, Roche, J. Phillips, Ford, Jade Silvera
USC: Tufele, D. Jackson, Pili, Manuga
Wisconsin: Loudermilk, Henningsen, Benton, Rand

LB: No question Virginia has the best backers, especially if you consider the 3/4 OLBs in Snowden and Taylor both are similar and do a ton in getting pressure and in coverage.  Zandier holds down the middle but will see how much they miss Mack this year.  Bama is good if Moses can stay healthy along with the rest. Allen can be a good edge rusher and McMillon has ability but so few of these guys have actually stayed healthy so that is a question.  Penn State would be higher but I need to see another few linebackers develop outside of Parsons who is the star, Luketa could maybe be that guy or Smith will see.  Ohio State is solid and experienced, Browning should have a great year, Werner is very good and Pope I like as a young player, then VT is great as well for a starting three with Asby, Hollifield and Conner just will they be protected by the front four or not.  

Virginia: Snowden, N. Taylor, Zandier, N. Jackson
Alabama: D. Moses, C. Allen, S. Lee, J. McMillon, C. Harris, B. Davis
Penn State: M. Parsons, E. Brooks, J. Luketa, B. Smith
Ohio State: Browning, K. Pope,  P. Werner, Borland
Virginia Tech: Asby, Hollifield, Conner

DB: Not really a hard call here, Oregon is standout and experienced at every position.  Two fine corners in Graham and Lenoir and two great safeties in Holland and Breeze.  Awesome group and the best no question, Georgia is a close second with a collection of three very good corners and LeCounte who has a lot of experience at safety.  FSU I think could be something, especially if the transfer Dotson has success like he did at FAU.  Samuel Jr is outstanding and Nasirildeen is a tackling machine, will see if Lars-Woodbey can come back off injury and be something.  LSU could be higher but really depends on how good Stevens ends up being and if Flott at play as the other corner, Vincent did well last year but needs to take a bigger role as well, Stingley is the best though no question.  Love USC with those safeties for sure especially if Hufanga can stay healthy.  SC is very good as well if they can get elite play out of Mukuamu and Horn.  Notre Dame is a sleeper if transfers McCloud and Pryor can be something, Hamilton is already a star safety and Crawford has ability.  

Oregon: T. Graham Jr, Holland, B. Breeze, D. Lenoir, N. Pickett
Georgia: R. LeCounte, DJ. Daniel, E. Stokes, T. Campbell, Cine
Florida State: Samuel Jr, Nasirildeen, M. Dotson, Lars-Woodbey, House, Dent
LSU: D. Stingley, J. Stevens, Vincent Jr, T. Harris, C. Flott 
USC: T. Hufanga, Pola-Mao, Griffin, C. Steele
South Carolina: I. Mukuamu, J. Horn, RJ Roderick, J. Robinson
Notre Dame: K. Hamilton, S. Crawford, N. McCloud, I. Pryor, T. Bracey
Northwestern: G. Newsome II, Pace, Whillock, Ruiz

QB: Always hard to have the QB on these lists because it is only about who has some experienced players at the position and this year not many teams have that.  Georgia has a good group but both are transfers and not sure Daniels will be eligible this season so will see.  USC is very good also with a great starter and quality backup in Fink.  Will see what happens with Wisconsin, I have never liked Coan and not sure how good Mertz is.  Florida with Trask did great last year and Jones will play regardless because of what he can bring so that will be a good one two punch.  Miami FL will see what King can be, could be great but who knows and Perry well he might even transfer.  I really like Gabriel on UCF and Mack has good experience as a backup, and Clifford should be better this year and Levis is a hell of an athlete so nice combo there.

Georgia: J. Newman, JT Daniels
USC: K. Slovis, M. Fink
Wisconsin: J. Coan, G. Mertz
Florida: K. Trask, E. Jones
Miami FL: D. King, N. Perry
UCF: D. Gabriel, D. Mack
Penn State: S. Clifford, W. Levis

Usually I have more stuff in the summer time but who knows if there will even be a season this year.  The development of a lot of these players could be extremely stunted but the one good thing is that some things will change for the better hopefully.

Love the list, agree with most of it. Gonna throw my homer card out there and say Oregon could be in contention for a top 5-7 D line this year. Thibs and Scott are already studs and some young guys improving would not be surprising at all with how well the defense has been coached the last year or so (along with great recruiting). Linebackers are really young but VERY talented. more likely they make this sort of list next year for that group though

36 minutes ago, ScoDucks823 said:

Love the list, agree with most of it. Gonna throw my homer card out there and say Oregon could be in contention for a top 5-7 D line this year. Thibs and Scott are already studs and some young guys improving would not be surprising at all with how well the defense has been coached the last year or so (along with great recruiting). Linebackers are really young but VERY talented. more likely they make this sort of list next year for that group though

Oregon having a top 5 DL?  It could happen like you said with elite players in Thibodeaux and Scott but the rest are all very unproven players to me and still need to show a lot.  Just with those two though sure could say they are top 10 no doubt and if they get something from the rest even better, so will see what those other guys look like.  The LB core I am less sold on unless Sewell's brother really is something special, Slade-Matautia is the only proven guy to me and losing Dye is huge because he was the leader of that group.  On the DB group I forgot to include Mykael Wright who is another good DB on Oregon, they will be awesome on the back end, the WR core is solid and the RB core is as well.  The OL and QB are huge question marks though, Brown coming in helps if Shough does not turn into something, Sewell is the best OL in the nation but the rest are all super unproven on the OL and they obviously lost a ton of experience and depth from last year so will see how they do with an entirely new group.

Hopefully the season actually happens, just saw that Oregon's first game is NDSU.  That would be an amazing game and a great test for Trey Lance.  Would love to see that would but to me the season is still a massive question mark of even happening.