TCMD: Trade to pick Harrison Hand

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was listening to the Eagle Eye podcast and they looked at the hire of Manuel and how one of his biggest successes in ATL was converting CB's to S especially Damontae Kazee and Ricardo Allen who are very similar is stature and play style to Maddox (and also Amik Robertson now that I think of it) I wonder if the plan might be to take a guy like Robertson and move him to FS or move Maddox to FS. 

I listened to that podcast as well (it's my fav podcast), I'd be all for that. I really like Maddox and want him on the field as much as possible. Whether that be outside, inside or at safety. Moving either guy to safety would save us money spent on a FA, as well as a draft pick spent (though I anticipate we may double dip at safety anyways with either resource).

with the 145th pick the Philadelphia Eagles select

vg4Ob9itfbkkEND-MakmPQtxeJfAeqcfjJzBRqPQ

K'Von Wallace S Clemson

A player that I have a late 3rd Round grade on that can be a long term running mate to our 1st Round pick Xavier McKinney. Both players are versatile, yet compliment each other well. Wallace can be a 4th S for the Eagles in year 1, a core special teams player and grow into a starter down the line.

@Justone2 OTC

All right about 20 picks until I'm OTC then i have 3 of the next 6 picks.

Here are the best players available in the positions I would most like to fill with the next 3 picks

WR- Quartney Davis, Quintes Cephus, Gabriel Davis, James Proche

LB- Markus Bailey, David Woodward, Shaq Quarterman, Justin Strnad

T- Justin Herron, Terrence Steele, Scott Frantz, Calvin Throckmorton

RB- Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Patrick Taylor Jr, Lamichael Perine, Darryington Evans

Edited by EaglesPeteC

Quick Recap

S Xavier McKinney
WR Jalen Reagor
DT Jordan Elliot
S K'Von Wallace

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

All right about 20 picks until I'm OTC then i have 3 of the next 6 picks.

Here are the best players available in the positions I would most like to fill with the next 3 picks

WR- Quartney Davis, Quintes Cephus, Gabriel Davis, James Proche, John Hightower

LB- Markus Bailey, Joe Bachie, David Woodward, Shaq Quarterman, Justin Strnad

T- Justin Herron, Terrence Steele, Scott Frantz, Calvin Throckmorton

RB- Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Patrick Taylor Jr, Lamichael Perine, Darryington Evans

I want David Woodward one way or another. Quartney Davis and Perine are other guys I'm down for. Not a fan of Bachie at all.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Quick Recap

S Xavier McKinney
WR Jalen Reagor
DT Jordan Elliot
S K'Von Wallace

I want David Woodward one way or another. Quartney Davis and Perine are other guys I'm down for. Not a fan of Bachie at all.

Q Davis and Woodward are my top two wants as well. Markus Bailey is a nice consolation prize if I don't get Woodward. I also like Herron and Patrick Taylor

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Q Davis and Woodward are my top two wants as well. Markus Bailey is a nice consolation prize if I don't get Woodward. I also like Herron and Patrick Taylor

Honestly, see about moving up for Woodward IMO

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Solak is huge on K'Von Wallace, a good thing. Terrell Burgess to a lesser degree.

Wallace is a nice option if we double dip at WR the first two rounds or decide to take another position other than safety.