TCMD: Trade to pick Harrison Hand

EaglesPeteC

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

Don't know much about OTs in this draft outside of the first round since I haven't really considered it a need for us.

Depends on your trust that Mailata is the guy for the swing tackle role or not. I think they want to see what he is at this point and will probably just sign an old guy off the street post draft.

But if they are unsure or can take a guy who could also maybe move inside, I can see it. I think there is actually some intriguing later round OLinemen that are worth taking to develop. We have one of the best Oline Coaches, start taking + athletes and develop them like you said you wanted to do at QB.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Don't know much about OTs in this draft outside of the first round since I haven't really considered it a need for us.

A 3rd/4th T is for sure a need. I like Herron for a body this late. He is an athletic pass blocking tackle. His weakness is for sure the run game and strength

Final draft

1-24 (from NO)- Xavier McKinney S Alabama 

2-39 (from SF)- Jalen Reagor WR TCU

3-92 (from BAL)- Jordan Elliott DT Mizzou

4-145 (from BAL)- K'Von Wallace S Clemson

5-167- David Woodward LB Utah St

5-169 (from NE)- Quartney Davis WR Texas A&M

5-174(from BAL)- Justin Herron T Wake Forest

6-191(from ATL)- Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

CB Harrison Hand is still available. Thinking about offering up Nate Gerry or Sharriff Miller to grab him

Go for it. Either is expendable, 6 LBers and 7 DE is more than we can really keep on the roster.

Also what's the deal with Alex Singleton, did you release him...?

Edited by Danger

24 minutes ago, Danger said:

Go for it. Either is expendable, 6 LBers and 7 DE is more than we can really keep on the roster.

Also what's the deal with Alex Singleton, did you release him...?

That is what I figured and Harrison Hand is crazy value at this point. I could really afford to add an extra CB to the roster. I didn't release any of those bottom of the roster people but I didn't add them all to the depth chart eaither.