Mock 2

1- Lavishka Shenault WR

2- Antione Winfield S

3- Denzel Mims WR

4- Troy Pride CB

5- Ezra Cleveland T

5- JR Reed S

6- Tyler Clark DT

this obviously doesn’t account for comp picks or the trades I made but I’m just running through rough scenarios 

Edited by EaglesPeteC
  • Like 1

Not as big into any of the 4th & lower players in any of them. But can’t say I know a ton about them either.

1st seems the most realistic.

2nd not in love with Lavishka...but adding Winfield and Mims would be awesome so it’s fine...I can’t see Mims being anywhere close to there in the real draft but might slip in this.

3rd Dig Ruggs, kinda eh on the rest.

31 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Not as big into any of the 4th & lower players in any of them. But can’t say I know a ton about them either.

1st seems the most realistic.

2nd not in love with Lavishka...but adding Winfield and Mims would be awesome so it’s fine...I can’t see Mims being anywhere close to there in the real draft but might slip in this.

3rd Dig Ruggs, kinda eh on the rest.

I’m really interested to see how the WR’s fall in this mock. With the rhetoric of such a deep WR class push them down or will they go flying off the shelf?

I have a feeling that the run will start at the end of the first and early second and the really good WR’s might be gone at 53. 

I think the 3rd one would be my dream scenario. Getting Ruggs, Dugger and Q Davis in the 1st 3 rounds would be spicy 

15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m looking to sign a WR to 1 year deal to see if they can bounce back off an injury and so the WR room isn’t just DJax, JJ and a bunch of rookies. 

How would you rank these guys? All similar asking prices 

Devin Funchess

Marquise Lee

Paul Richardson

Quincy Enunwa

1. Funchess
2. Lee 
3. Enunwa
4. Richardson

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So I traded for Casey Hayward, signed Trae Waynes, and still have Maddox, LeBlanc and Rasul on the roster.

Got a trade offer Sidney Jones for Hakeem Butler. Do it? 

I absolutely jump all over that. Dude is a great athlete, and I thought he could've been a late 1st rounder in 2019.

ROUND 5 of Free Agency

v1NQhkdO_400x400.jpg

Eagles sign WR Marqis Lee 1 year $5.3 million

I wanted to add a more vet WR before the draft that had upside to produce in the offense. I originally targeted Devin Funchess but he was getting some other action so I switched to Lee. He has been hampered by injuries the last couple years but had a couple nicely productive years before that. He'll keep me from relying 100% on two rookies or a rookie and JJAW as starters.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

ROUND 5 of Free Agency

v1NQhkdO_400x400.jpg

Eagles sign WR Marqis Lee 1 year $5.3 million

I wanted to add a more vet WR before the draft that had upside to produce in the offense. I originally targeted Devin Funchess but he was getting some other action so I switched to Lee. He has been hampered by injuries the last couple years but had a couple nicely productive years before that. He'll keep me from relying 100% on two rookies or a rookie and JJAW as starters.

WR room now looks like 

1. DeSean
2. Lee
3. JJAW
4. [Hakeem Butler]
5. Greg Ward

Just draft one speed guy in the first two rounds and we're set.