If I Were Ryan Pace 2020 Offseason ADDITIONS&CUTS

Hurricanes773

On 2/26/2020 at 9:23 AM, Hurricanes773 said:

Well these comments didnt age well.....

Cam Newton who you guys said was getting worse is ahead of rehab schedule and will be at 100% for the first time in years... Reported by Panthers Insiders... They are even considering keeping.

Cole McDonald who you guys said sucked is actually the biggest rising QB in the draft according to Matt Miller...

When will you all start listening to the only guy on this thread that said take Pat Mahomes and you all tried to pick me apart🤷🏾‍♂️

I'll argue those points.  Lol

Cam being claimed to be healthy means nothing. Offseason talk is often BS and I'll be surprised if he starts 16. Being healthy in May and in November are completely different things. Plus he has still been mediocre for most of his career. That wouldn't change in Chicago imo. 

I mocked McDonald to us a good while ago. He isn't anywhere near ready to play but has a ton of arm talent for a later prospect. I like pairing him with Flip a lot. 

@G08 and I were the ones driving the Mahomes train since his sophomore year. Choo choo mother****er. Lol

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Hurricanes773 said:

Yea both killed it at the combine... they are out of our ballpark now... Cole McDonald has risen pass where he was initially ranked as well. Wouldnt be surprised if Shyeim works his way up boards as well.

I don't know that they'll be out of the ballpark. Might move up a little but who knows how much the combine affects GM's/coaches approach. That Beckton guy probably moved up a ton, but someone like Aiyuk, not as much. I personally don't put much into the combine besides measurements.