Which cities would you like to see host the SB that haven't yet

Bolts223

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Nashville was a resounding success for the draft. No reason it shouldn’t get to host a Super Bowl in the future unless the NFL is trying to avoid cold weather.

Does Nashville even get that cold? Like I get it’s not Phoenix or Miami but it’s pretty South. 

21 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

Vegas & Nashville obviously, but I’d love to see one in Buffalo or another cold weather city. 

While I too would like to see a cold weather city (Philadelphia), I dont think the NFL will take that risk again. They got away with NY but in all honesty it was pure luck! 

Didn't NYC get like 4ft of Snow a few days after the SB? Could you imagine that occurring the day of the game? Transportation to and from? Clearing of the Stadium? Or the days before ruining the weekly events leading up to the game costing the City Millions in Revenue?

Now take the SB participants into account. Would it be fair for say two Warm weather teams arguements sake SD vs AZ forced to play the biggest game of their Franchises in a Blizzard?

Like it or not the SB for the most part is about catering to the rich, making those who spend 2K -100K for seats/suites as comfortable as humanly possible. The complete opposite of below freezing cold, snow and potential sleet.

As a fan watching from home, Absolutely. Those making the trip, not so much!!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:37 AM, warsawian said:

Kansas City, Green Bay, Chicago...I want to see a throw back superbowl!

But since that will never happend, yeah Vegas and Nashville come to mind. Nashville is a low of 32' this time of year and high of 52'.  Might be too cold for some. 

We'll never see a SB in Green Bay because of the logistics.  It doesn't have the facilities and/or hotel rooms to host an event of this magnitude.  Plus it is damn cold up there in February.  That's why I left after retirement.  lol