Kobe Bryant has died in helicopter crash

pwny

The Heat retired MJ's 23, so I think we can count them as another team that will retire 24. I see this as a bit of a snowball, where if even 5 or 6 teams do it, eventually all will, because no team wants to be the only team letting players wear 24. Of course maybe the NBA will just retire it, like MLB did w/ Jackie Robinson's #42, but I  don't think they will. Especially since Kobe had 2 numbers.

• Like 1

I'm still in shock.  Devastated.  Growing up in LA playing AAU and going to summer b-ball camps, I was a huge Lakers fan. I missed maybe 5 Lakers games total throughout my entire childhood, before I became such a big football fan.  

Kobe was and still is the greatest inspiration for me outside of my parents.  This hurts so damn much.

Have shed tears multiple times today and just teared up again watching my favorite highlight vid of him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

No they wouldn't. Every single one of those gentlemen are older. They wouldn't be forced to do anything for any of them. These are extenuating circumstances. Kobe was 41.

Sorta like when Roberto Clemente died in that plane crash.