Pro Bowl GDT

Malfatron

9 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Listen. There's a way to make your point, like @candyman93 has, without coming off as condescending and pompous.

You’re right. I don’t think it was condescending or pompous and it definitely wasn’t my intention to be(the first post, not my overreaction to your response.) But it was an opinion I should’ve kept to myself. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

You’re right. I don’t think it was condescending or pompous and it definitely wasn’t my intention to be(the first post, not my overreaction to your response.) But it was an opinion I should’ve kept to myself. 

Nah, man. Voice your opinion. Just make sure you're doing it in a respectful manner. I've had times where I've failed to do so as well, but re-reading and seeing how something can be taken the wrong way is worth the few extra moments before posting. I appreciate you clarifying it wasn't your intention.

two hand grab pretty much

Does anyone need injuries like Tyler Eiffert?

Its an All Star game like in every other sport. Its a fake game designed to celebrate and showcase the best players (who are not in the Super Bowl in this case)

I don't find it incredibly compelling but the outrage against the lack of violence is the most boring thing about the pro bowl.