Doug Pederson running the ball less than Andy Reid is a serious problem...

Phire

On the run-pass balance in Sunday’s game — 56 called pass plays and 13 called run plays, and whether that is sustainable:

Not at all. I would agree. That’s not a balance for success. By no means do you want to do that, at all. That’s why I made the comments earlier about we’ve got to fix the running game.

Here are all his comments.

Just now listening on the radio to his day after presser, someone kept asking about McLeod's injury, which was classified as a grade 1 hamstring strain. When asked what grade the strain was Doug kept responding "it's a tear. A tear. It's a tear. Grade 1 grade 2 grade 4 it doesn't matter because it's not a strain, it's a tear". How does a guy who has been in sports all his life not know that a strain is described as a "stretch or tear of a muscle or tendon"?

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Just now listening on the radio to his day after presser, someone kept asking about McLeod's injury, which was classified as a grade 1 hamstring strain. When asked what grade the strain was Doug kept responding "it's a tear. A tear. It's a tear. Grade 1 grade 2 grade 4 it doesn't matter because it's not a strain, it's a tear". How does a guy who has been in sports all his life not know that a strain is described as a "stretch or tear of a muscle or tendon"?

That's only like the 12th dumbest thing he's ever said.  This is the same guy that said it was smart of the Chiefs to milk the clock down by 2 scores instead of giving Tom Brady the ball.  

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

This is the first time we all agree a coach sucks and needs to be gone.

Nope! I don't think he needs to be Fired but he needs to adapt (run the GD ball) or be relieved from his play calling duties!!!

Wentz under no circumstance needs to be given a New Offense, new OC, New HC like we're playing musical chairs every other season. That can set his progression back years like dozens of QB before him. 

Carson seems to love him. Maybe it's because Carson like Luck wants the ball in his hands so throwing a 100 times is fine. That's the young and dumb portion of his brain.

Pederson though Should Know better but let's be honest. HE TOO is trying to make a name for himself. Trying to prove how awesome He is at creative design of an Offense, Calling games , being one of the best OC in the league, blah to the blah, blah ,blah not just the AR lacky he truly is!!!!

Problem is he's to Stupid to understand You accomplish all of that buy Running the Ball, having a balanced attack, winning games and not asking your 2nd year QB to throw 50x a game while getting sandblasted every 3rd snap! 

Then you can be looked upon as the next Jason Garrett until you surpass his greatness/intelligence or the World realizes you still Suck.

16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
12 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Considering both of our games were blowouts and we were forced to throw, it's to be expected.

What part of that game was a blowout? It was a one score game until there was 2 minutes and 20 seconds left in the 4th....don't defend that.

Hockey I Know it's a Monday but please tell me after reading my entire post again you recognize the Sarcasm? Like the Entire post? ?

Guys he's only got 85 pass attempts on 101 drop backs in two games. Considering both of our games were blowouts and we were forced to throw, it's to be expected.

Leave Duggy The Moron alone!

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Not gonna lie. I can't believe Adam Gase was here and we actually let him leave without signing a deal...

For as smart as he might be, he did everything possible to try and lose his first game as a HC.  The Chargers FUBAR'd and then Gase bailed them out by calling a TO for no reason at all.  But yeah, I'm pretty confident he'll be a much better HC than Doug.

12 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

For as smart as he might be, he did everything possible to try and lose his first game as a HC.  The Chargers FUBAR'd and then Gase bailed them out by calling a TO for no reason at all.  But yeah, I'm pretty confident he'll be a much better HC than Doug.

This is his second season. He took the Dolphins to the playoffs last season with a 10-6 record.

Archived