Chomp_Chomp 2 Rounder

CHOMP_CHOMP

Just now, Swampbilly said:

I wouldn’t, but I would take Swift, Biadasz, or Yetur Gross Matos over Murray at 26.  I think Swift and YGM will both be 1 st rounders and Biadasz is on the cusp of being a 1st rounder, just depends on team needs.  Murray is good value at 26 but doesn’t really fit a big need for us Finsfans the way an Edge, OLineman, or RB does.

Nevertheless, this is definitely one of the best mocks I’ve Ive seen for the Dolphins.

I think Miami needs a 3-down LB. Baker is good vs the pass/bad vs the run. RMM is opposite. I think there could be more need-worthy players but Murray would be a great value pick. 

22 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

I think Miami needs a 3-down LB. Baker is good vs the pass/bad vs the run. RMM is opposite. I think there could be more need-worthy players but Murray would be a great value pick. 

I understand what you are saying here, but I think Gross-Matos is a better pick at 26 than Murray.  Don't think he lasts until the Second.  Although, great draft for the Fins either way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Rather have Henderson in the 1st and go QB, RB, or Edge in the 2nd.

I think Baun is going to be a player Vrabel really likes. He is a unique piece who can play on the edge as well as the middle. I do agree CB is a big need, and im not against Henderson there. I just think the Titans are going to really like Baun. 

3 hours ago, praegler said:

I understand what you are saying here, but I think Gross-Matos is a better pick at 26 than Murray.  Don't think he lasts until the Second.  Although, great draft for the Fins either way.

Eh i have Murray as the higher rated player by quite a bit. Im not that high on Matos, as you can probably tell. I dont like the hazing reports, and i want to see more about that and see where that goes. I also think EDGE is one of the few places Miami goes after in FA. 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 4:20 PM, Tetsujin said:

OK....I see what you're doing here.  If we do target edge players in FA, like Chomp has suggested, then I can definitely get on board with Murray at 26, great value and he would be an upgrade at ILB.

13 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Eh i have Murray as the higher rated player by quite a bit. Im not that high on Matos, as you can probably tell. I dont like the hazing reports, and i want to see more about that and see where that goes. I also think EDGE is one of the few places Miami goes after in FA. 

I understand your thinking now.  If they do go after Edge in FA, then I could also get on board with Murray at 26. 

15 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

I think Baun is going to be a player Vrabel really likes. He is a unique piece who can play on the edge as well as the middle. I do agree CB is a big need, and im not against Henderson there. I just think the Titans are going to really like Baun. 

He’s very undersized and Vrabel has a smaller OLB in Landry. I think he’ll want a bigger OLB like 265+ which is why I think Davidson will come into play

On 1/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

I wanted to give you guys an IDL, but i just didnt see one at any point in the draft that made sense. Yes i could very well see Brown over Okudah, but idk if the coaching staff will value Brown over the premiere CB in the draft. Whats worse is so far, i have you guys taking a TE in the 3rd round. I guess a whole lot will change come FA, but i think IDL is super deep in thatregard this year so im kind of assuming they fix the problem through that channel. 

I think blalock would be a better pick then a 3-4 olb