1. 1. What are your current feelings on Trubisky? Jan 2020

• Bum with no hope of being not a bum.
    • Bum with hope of being average
    • Bum with hope of being good
    • Bum with hope of being great
    • Average and will always be average
    • Average with hope of being good
    • Average with hope of being great
  2. 2. How would you most allocate blame for poor 2019 offense from below?

• MT, Nagy, OL/TE
    • Nagy, OL/TE, MT
    • OL/TE, MT, Nagy
    • OL/TE, Nagy, MT
    • MT, OL/TE, Nagy
    • Nagy, MT, OL/TE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/2020 at 10:04 PM

I think that right now MT is below average and is very underwhelming.  That being said the OL and TEs were horrendous and Nagy's playcalling at time made me want to vomit on my shoes.  Those things have to improve if we ever hope to get MT looking like a semi effective QB.

3 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

I think that right now MT is below average and is very underwhelming.  That being said the OL and TEs were horrendous and Nagy's playcalling at time made me want to vomit on my shoes.  Those things have to improve if we ever hope to get MT looking like a semi effective QB.

I'm in line with this thinking except I think Mitch is more average than below average.  He has the tools..but this past year he didn't have a heck of a lot of a supporting cast outside of ARob, and that includes coaching.

Clearly there was a coaching problem last year since we saw Helfrich, Hiestand and Gilbride all get let go.  I think we will see a vast improvement in 2020 and if not, then it will be time to find his long term replacement, but I still have hope he can be a good QB in this league.

4 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I'm in line with this thinking except I think Mitch is more average than below average.  He has the tools..but this past year he didn't have a heck of a lot of a supporting cast outside of ARob, and that includes coaching.

Clearly there was a coaching problem last year since we saw Helfrich, Hiestand and Gilbride all get let go.  I think we will see a vast improvement in 2020 and if not, then it will be time to find his long term replacement, but I still have hope he can be a good QB in this league.

I believe that MT may be average but the fact of the matter is he did not show us a lot "average" this season.  I think that he is not as easy to evaluate as some people tend to believe because the entire offense was a hot bag of garbage last season.  That being said, he has to do a lot better when it comes to reading defenses.  His inability to do that at this stage kinda terrifies me.

• Like 2

I said average and will always be average, though I don't discount possibility that he can still become good.  He is still young and works hard and is physically talented.

I blame poor play on line/Te, MT and then Nagy.

Though gap between each isn't that big.

I think very few QBs would have looked good behind keystone cop OL/TE play of last year.  That doesn't excuse his poor decisions, missed deep balls and missed reads.