Andrew Berry Named GM

ReggieCamp

I am looking forward to getting good value in our trades.  Love or hate Sashi, he was a shrewd negotiator, and we pretty much always got good value for our trades.

Buddy Boy, not so much.  I'll give the scouting edge to Dorsey, for sure, but he didn't mind overspending, and it will hurt us a bit in the near future.

• Like 3

Just now, ReggieCamp said:

I am looking forward to getting good value in our trades.  Love or hate Sashi, he was a shrewd negotiator, and we pretty much always got good value for our trades.

Buddy Boy, not so much.  I'll give the scouting edge to Dorsey, for sure, but he didn't mind overspending, and it will hurt us a bit in the near future.

This is a pretty accurate viewpoint imo.

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@MWil23 when are you gonna get rid of that silly Bane avi?

Done! Albeit, this was tough, because the Ravens and Patriots both lost in their first game while I was rocking that avi,

_Iy_o-.gif

and in the alternate universe of absurdity where something so pedestrian seems to have such a profound impact, I was thinking about keeping it for the greater good.

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Plenty of other nerds to choose from.

tenor.gif

Being that Bane was a DC Character, I chose SUPERNERD Barry "The Flash" Allen as my new Avi. He's a nerd, he's DC, and he's going to have a profound impact on this upcoming season for our Brownies. I can feel it!

source.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Done! Albeit, this was tough, because the Ravens and Patriots both lost in their first game while I was rocking that avi,

_Iy_o-.gif

and in the alternate universe of absurdity where something so pedestrian seems to have such a profound impact, I was thinking about keeping it for the greater good.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Being that Bane was a DC Character, I chose SUPERNERD Barry "The Flash" Allen as my new Avi. He's a nerd, he's DC, and he's going to have a profound impact on this upcoming season for our Brownies. I can feel it!

source.gif

Totally thought you’d pick...

felicity.png