Andrew Berry Named GM

ReggieCamp

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Some nerdy chick that’s in the arrow show with the flash.

She’s clearly just eye candy, but she’s very good at what she does.

In the 80's we had the Kardiac Kids...

In the 2020's, we will have the "Analytic Aneurysms".

• Like 2

Well I got my #1 choice for coach and my #3 GM. I do like Berry a lot as I think he’s as close to being a nerd/football guy hybrid as you can get. I was honestly upset when he left here because I wanted his intelligence to mesh with Dorsey. 

Let’s hope this is the last GM hire for at least multiple years 😂

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And, on a side note, brace yourselves for the wall of text @Mind Character is gonna throw at us.

Over/under on the use of the word charlatan is currently sitting at 2.5

Not trying to be a jerk here.. but does anyone actually read his entire posts? I don't think I've ever read an entire post without just quitting and scrolling down lol. I'm genuinely curious to see if I'm in the minority or majority here.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, braylon said:

Not trying to be a jerk here.. but does anyone actually read his entire posts? I don't think I've ever read an entire post without just quitting and scrolling down lol. I'm genuinely curious to see if I'm in the minority or majority here.

I read entire paragraphs of some of them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, braylon said:

I read them. But I do think that I’m in the minority.

• Like 3