Fl0nk's Mock 2020.1

Fl0nkerton

i'm not a big reagor fan personally. and the prospect of tying money up in bulaga and linsley is less than desirable to me. i'd prefer not giving bags to guys on their 3rd deals. i was big on pinkney, but now kinda conflicted after he kinda ate **** at the senior bowl. but A+ on the set-up and making this a readable mock man. 

• Like 1

I like this mock to an end but I don't think it's realistic to think that Buffalo isn't going to resign Phillips; he'll be their #1 priority pre-draft. Ergo, you'll have to bump down either Baun or Reagor(who I think will be there at 62 because of his case of the dropsies) to make way for an IDL and it might be Hamilton. Hamilton put in an impressive year at OSU and will probably go Day 2. I do like Butler a lot though. 

On 1/27/2020 at 9:55 PM, squire12 said:

How high would you be willing to take Reagor?  Would you move up a few pick slots to do so?

No. I think Ive got like 10-12 WR I’d be happy starting opposite Adams in this draft. That means we should have our pick of 4 or 5 guys in the 2nd time through, maybe even trade down if you like a lot of them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

No. I think Ive got like 10-12 WR I’d be happy starting opposite Adams in this draft. That means we should have our pick of 4 or 5 guys in the 2nd time through, maybe even trade down if you like a lot of them.

I agree there should be a few at 30 and some at 62 that will be viable options.   Using #30 on a WR would be interesting in light of what FA might add/lose from the roster.

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree there should be a few at 30 and some at 62 that will be viable options.   Using #30 on a WR would be interesting in light of what FA might add/lose from the roster.

It looks like if you want to have 4.3 speed, it’ll require that 1st.