Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CWood21

New Front Office, New Co-Mod

Recommended Posts

Anyone else starting to think this was a cover up to hide @Woz disappearance? I'd have to include myself as unknowing accomplice in all of this though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Anyone else starting to think this was a cover up to hide @Woz disappearance? I'd have to include myself as unknowing accomplice in all of this though. 

Plot twist, @Woz and @naptownskinsfan are the same person.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much vacation time does a senior mod get? Sheesh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 7:50 PM, MikeT14 said:

How much vacation time does a senior mod get? Sheesh. 

We sent him to a farm to run and play freely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

We sent him to a farm to run and play freely.

Geez Thai, did you "Of Mice and Men" Woz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 11:08 PM, daboyle250 said:

Geez Thai, did you "Of Mice and Men" Woz?

Great...and now you're also an "accessory after the fact"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×