New Front Office, New Co-Mod

CWood21

On 2/24/2020 at 8:55 PM, Thaiphoon said:

AFAIK, @Woz is fine. He just needed a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time away. He'll be back later. Remember, it's the offseason. And if it weren't for modding, he'd probably not come around as much in the offseason. 

And since modding is kinda time-intensive (reading every post - or trying to), I can vouch that he needs a long time off.

Image result for gooby pointing up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 9:22 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Well...full disclosure. It was a hostile takeover. I was tired of @Woz being the pretty moderator. Always struttin' around with his facts, and figures, and logical posts, and whatnot...

So I bought him out. 

You'd be surprised at what a year's subscription to the "Jelly of the Month" club will get you.

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

(what it gives me I won't say in polite company, but as a suggestion, do NOT let @ET80 anywhere near the stuff ... if you thought the loo was bad before ...)

• Like 2

On 1/27/2020 at 9:45 PM, bigdog44 said:

Gonna need clarity on the “pledge period”. As a former pledge master we can make this fun. 
In all seriousness, thanks @woz. Is he still going to post? We need to keep the numbers up. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 1:48 PM, MikeT14 said:

Wow, @Woz is on one hell of a retirement bender right now.

Yeah, smuggling myself back into the country took awhile ...

[talks off camera]

wait ... you mean I can post anywhere in the world?! WHY THE EFF DID I HAVE TO WEAR THAT GORILLA SUIT THEN!?!

• Like 2