New Front Office, New Co-Mod

CWood21

52 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

“Gave.” This year ehh... not so much!

1. They lost three of the five from their starting lineup in the championship game, along with their six man, so there were going to be some teething problems.
  2. They came into the Senior Night with an outside chance at a share of the regular season title in the ACC.

Oh, and before you come and say something about the ACC being weak this year, Maryland is the only Big Ten team with more wins than Virginia at this point.

19 minutes ago, Woz said:
  1. They lost three of the five from their starting lineup in the championship game, along with their six man, so there were going to be some teething problems.
  2. They came into the Senior Night with an outside chance at a share of the regular season title in the ACC.

Oh, and before you come and say something about the ACC being weak this year, Maryland is the only Big Ten team with more wins than Virginia at this point.

I don't really care where they play, I just know UVA isn't as good this year. I don’t really think there is a dominant team in NCAABB this year. I don’t think Maryland is that great, I’ll be shocked if they make it to the great 8.

• 4 weeks later...