Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Gophers World 1

Tag List:

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52@AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213@bigbadbuff23835@biggio7@Blahstoise@BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004@BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@buddy_z34@buno67@carl_sjunior@CAS22@coltsmanic808@Counselor@daboyle250@DawgX@devils1854@DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@Glen@gopherwrestler@HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool@incognito_man@Its A Sabotage@James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn@KManX89@KOTN-93@Llamalover@Livewire@LuckyNumber11,@Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L@Mega Ron@Mich_fan20, @mission27@MookieMonstah@MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky@OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@pheltzbahr @Phire@Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@Shady Slim@sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS@squire12, @sunnygsm,@SwAg@SwoleXmad@swoosh@teude@texans_uk@Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The Gnat@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca,@theuntouchable@TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Tugboat, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns

• Like 1

Signups:

2. @Counselor

5. @rackcs

7. @Forge

12. @Malfatron

13. @squire12

14. @MWil23

19. @kingseanjohn 

21. @Tk3

23. @Matts4313

24. @JoshstraDaymus

26. @SwAg

Dead:

1. @DingoLadd, Bouncer - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

3. @NazgulRadio Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

4. @Pickle RickFireman - Drunk Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

6. @ET80County Mounty - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

8. @theuntouchable - Little Boy - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

9. @WhickerChief - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

10. @daboyle250Mailman - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

11. @DomeThief - SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated

15. @bucsfan333Arsonist - SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated

16. @bcb1213Cocktail Waitress - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

17. @The Orca, Little Girl - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

18. @Slappy McTV Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

20. @wolfeyestrkConstruction Worker - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

22. @RagnarokFighter - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

25. @MD4LCrazy War Veteran - SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated 

Rules for this game. 

0. Read all the rules. 

1. Stay active. Failure to vote for two consecutive days will result in death. Plain and simple. <== Failure to post within 24 hours will also be considered a death penalty. So if you don't post or vote, you will potentially be replaced or killed. I also reserve the right to replace anyone whom I deem inactive; such as a special missing their moves. They will be warned. 

2. No talking during Nighttime. I will give a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but just don't risk it. Anything I deem to be posted after a reasonable time will be punished as I see fit. 

3. Once you die, you are allowed to have one post. Don't post ANYTHING to do with gameplay. Bad things will happen to your team if you try to pull any shenanigans. That includes, but is not limited to dropping hints in other thread, sending PMs to other teammates, and chatzies. 

4.  You can edit any post within 10 min, no editing post with votes or I will determine your punishment for any violation

5. Players cannot have game related communication with others through any medium other than this thread unless you are specifically allowed to. This includes, but is not limited to other thread, PMs or other [spam]s. 

6. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period on my count, my post will be the deciding factor when night is called, any vote before my post will count. In case of a tie in OT, a chatty coin flip will determine who is lynched.

7. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. No exceptions. 

8. Once the voting cutoff time comes, night will be called, any vote in before I call night will count whether night is scheduled at 9:00 PM, my stop might happen at 9:00:30 PM, if you beat my post, the vote will count.

9. If you believe I have made a mistake, or have been unfair, you're wrong.  

10. Don't post PMs. No exceptions. Think of it as plagiarism, even if you slightly alter my words, it's still against the rules. If you aren't sure, PM me. 

11. The host will always make a mistake, if you see one, please revert to rule #9 and after that PM me. 

12. I WILL NOT BE POSTING AN UPDATED VOTE COUNT

13. Zombie post are allowed but only one post a night if you died and want to come back a zombie. Please and thank you. 

14. Have fun, this is a game

15. More rules will be added if I see fit.

Day 1:

Welcome to Wrestle City for another exciting couple of days and nights. After the first episode, the town was a little upset and a few residents went a little nuts, find these residents and you have a shot for the city to keep on booming!

Well, the town thought it was a good time to Lynch, @The Orca THE LITTLE GIRL, Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

It was sort of a boring night, but the whole village smells something burning, a little smoke starting, reeks of burning flesh, can we find out who is on fire?
Attention Attention, Headline in the Newspaper: "Tomorrow, I will share Information"

DAY 2 Starts, NOW.
Night 2 Starts, 8:30 P.M. Central, Thursday

Little More Productive Day, one of the bad guys are dead, @MD4L Crazy War Veteran - SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated 

And 

@Slappy Mc, TV Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

Also died

Interesting day, we see the fire now, @Nazgul is on fire, will he survive thru the day? We will find out.

Attention Attention, Newspaper Headline Reads, “Rags: Fighter, Counselor/BcB Moved”

N3: FRIDAY, 8:30 PM Central

Today got interesting, lots of swearing, but everyone decided it was Daboyles day to be lynched

@daboyle250 - Mailman - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

The Radio Host also ended up burning alive.

@Nazgul - Radio Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated, Survive

Dingo ended up dying last night too, someone shot him at his home.

@DingoLadd- Bouncer - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “PURPLE HITLESS, WINS WITH TOWN.”

N4, 7 PM Central, Saturday

Well today, town thought it was a good idea to lynch the only guy that builds stuff in the Wrestle City

Wolfe - Construction Worker - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

One Positive was the Drunk Fighter was Killed last night

Rags - Fighter - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “N2: ET MOVED, MWIL DIDN’T”

Wrestle City had a positive today, we lynched the guy that lights fires!

@bucsfan333 / @The Orca Arsonist - SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated

AND SOMEONE KILLED A KID LAST NIGHT!

@theuntouchable - Little Boy - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “BCB, Cocktail Waitress. Probably Orange”

Wrestle City, serve yourself, no more free drinks from the Cocktail Waitress!

@bcb1213 Cocktail Waitress - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

AND SOMEONE KILLED A KID LAST NIGHT!

@ET80 - County Mounty - Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “ET HAS LIED ABOUT MOVES”

Well civilians, BIG NIGHT,  you’re on a roll, another scum has been lynched

DOME Thief, SCUM Aligned - Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated

AND SOMEONE KILLED THE INDIAN CHIEF.

Whicker - CHIEF - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “Mwil’s latest report is innaccurate”

Today town lynched the guy that they all made fun of,

@MWil23, Guy With Some Weird Teeth, Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

And no more putting out fires in the city, hell he was drunk anyway.

@Pickle Rick, Fireman - Drunk Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

NO NEWSPAPER TODAY

N9, FRIDAY, 8:30 PM CENTRAL

Here be my ground rules:

- I'm not going to read my PM.

- I am going to block exactly three players during this game. It will be via random selection. (It's actually going to be @The Orca plus two of you).

- I'm going to submit moves blindly. Even if I don't have moves to submit. 

- I will add anyone who votes for me to the ignore list.

- I demand immediate protection from whoever has a protection.

- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will anyone be allowed to investigate me. If you do, you'll get added to the hit list, 

- If you hit me, I'll ban you with zero mercy. 

- If you try to contact me in any capacity, I'll will let everyone know. I'll then self vote, because I'll assume we're Mafia.

- Most of all, have fun! It's just a game.

• Like 1