Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Are most people playing under the presumption that Swag is not the same as a red/orange scum? 

Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated

Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

I dont see any of you pushing him as an option? He seems to be just as much a threat as Dome was.

Its curious to me

That said, Ive been calling for Mwils head and I am happy to go that way. But I think it would be a really bad idea if we locked in on him early like Dome yesterday. Push some people around. The #'s would justify some claims. Has Forge, TK3, Malf, Racks, Pickle, Counselor or KSJ indicated any night move results that have helped town? Or at least something passive?

(inb4 matts vote joke)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Are most people playing under the presumption that Swag is not the same as a red/orange scum? 

Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

Drunk - Aligned - Win when all threats to the Drunks are eliminated

Win When all Threats to scum are eliminated

Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

I dont see any of you pushing him as an option? He seems to be just as much a threat as Dome was.

Its curious to me

I absolutely agree that he needs to go - and this has been under-discussed due to the cluster of the last few days.

But given my assumptions on the ratios - plus who seems to have the hits - I am more worried about red

When it was clear we had conversions, orange was priority. With red (presumably) having the hits and more members than the reporters (again, presumably), my attention has been turned to scum

But you're right that we need to worry about them

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

But given my assumptions on the ratios - plus who seems to have the hits - I am more worried about red

Ive been wondering about and even/odd hitting between mafia and reporters. With orange having conversions as their attack method. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That said, Ive been calling for Mwils head and I am happy to go that way. But I think it would be a really bad idea if we locked in on him early like Dome yesterday. Push some people around. The #'s would justify some claims. Has Forge, TK3, Malf, Racks, Pickle, Counselor or KSJ indicated any night move results that have helped town? Or at least something passive?

(inb4 matts vote joke)

Forge claimed protector. Then tried to take a lynch for BCB by self voting. A known orange threat?

12 players. My assumption on the ratio

8 - 1 - 2 - 1

I guess we do have room for mislynches since Mwil is probably the red and Swag is the purple. 

Forge

I highly, highly doubt there were only 4 scum to start. I peg it at 5, and I would even predict 6 before I predict 4

2 orange feels lofty also. That would assume bcb either started with a partner, or that he made a conversion every night without a failure for 5 nights

More likely I see the ratio as 7-2-1-2

Forge claimed protector. Then tried to take a lynch for BCB by self voting. A known orange threat?

I presume Forge is simply an orange and the protector/self protector, whatever is all fake

Just now, Tk3 said:

I presume Forge is simply an orange and the protector/self protector, whatever is all fake

Yeah, the whole no hit thing on n1 was a diabolical plan between myself and a completely different faction

• Like 1