Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, squire12 said:
On 1/31/2020 at 9:08 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Today got interesting, lots of swearing, but everyone decided it was Daboyles day to be lynched

@daboyle250 - Mailman - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

The Radio Host also ended up burning alive.

@Nazgul - Radio Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated, Survive

Dingo ended up dying last night too, someone shot him at his home.

@DingoLadd- Bouncer - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “PURPLE HITLESS, WINS WITH TOWN.”

N4, 7 PM Central, Saturday

So malf, you are stating that you can win with either side?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So you are orange and you want to kill off enough to win with your f buddy swag and his malf. 

Got it. 

Nope. I'm just rolling with what I think. If I'm wrong about purple so be it. I will say that they don't have a kill as far as I can tell so they're not an outright threat to us right now. I'm willing to roll the dice because them working with us makes it easier to finish off whatever red and maybe orange left.

Seriously @Matts4313, get off malf for now

If you assume 2 reporters, 2 reds and accept the premise that bcb had conversions every night (which current numbers of orange deaths would support unless there were multiple orange to start) , then this is 6-5. You keep the vote close, you end up lynched when scum reveal by flipping at the end,  we get hit and suddenly town is out numbered as a whole and purple sides with scum.

If we were to elect to go malf, we would have to do that as a group to prevent voting shenanigans,  and that's not going to happen right now

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im tilted at the stupidity in this thread. So I am going away for a minute. 

K

Still haven't answered my question about Counselor. Why do you seemingly not give a **** that he targeted you and survived since you're supposed to be the pgo? 

• Like 2