Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m Basketball Player. I have what I guess would be a Joat Role. I have three possible moves I can only use one per night. I can Roleblock someone, Protect someone, or steal someones vote (but I don’t get to use it as I found out after I made the move)

N1- Blocked Wolfe

N2- Stole Dome’s vote for D3

N3- Blocked Matts

N4- Blocked Whicker

N5- Blocked BCB

N6- Blocked Dome

N7- Protected myself

N8- Protected myself

This is helpful as well as also aside from the info on Matt's, all about dead players or info already stated in thread.

I’m either voting malf on mwil tonight

Im fighting with the fact that I DO believe red scum is the more dangerous faction and that we have an admitted non town sitting here

but we glossed over mwil WAAAY too quickly. I don’t believe for a second that his return makes him town

We are to believe that his power is the tricoder, which was either tampered with or is insane, then he flips green and someone brings him back?

You don’t think the reviver would have brought back a civ with an actually useful role and some town credibility? Instead he holds onto it for EIGHT nights, risking dying with it, just to use it on mwil?

Nah man

The fact is, his power is what let him revive or a partner revived him and it was janitored, and the tricorder was a giant attempt to successfully get a bunch of town killed

I will not be convinced otherwise