Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Counselor  I think it is time for you to share some more info on when you targeted Matts.

@JoshstraDaymus  Can you share more about the ability you have/had?

@Tk3  might be time for you to start playing.  your scum game is growing.   Might be time for a fake catch up with some sporadic posts and quotes.

Certainly

I had a 1 shot time to make my 1 vote count for 2. I ended up using it for the day we lynched Orca I believe? Since then I’ve had no power whatsoever. I’m essentially vanilla town but I had that one day where my vote could have been for 2 votes counted but since it was such a landslide it didn’t matter.

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Certainly

I had a 1 shot time to make my 1 vote count for 2. I ended up using it for the day we lynched Orca I believe? Since then I’ve had no power whatsoever. I’m essentially vanilla town but I had that one day where my vote could have been for 2 votes counted but since it was such a landslide it didn’t matter.

I don’t know if I believe this 

25 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

but we glossed over mwil WAAAY too quickly. I don’t believe for a second that his return makes him town

We are to believe that his power is the tricoder, which was either tampered with or is insane, then he flips green and someone brings him back?

You don’t think the reviver would have brought back a civ with an actually useful role and some town credibility? Instead he holds onto it for EIGHT nights, risking dying with it, just to use it on mwil?

Nah man

The fact is, his power is what let him revive or a partner revived him and it was janitored, and the tricorder was a giant attempt to successfully get a bunch of town killed

I will not be convinced otherwise

Nobody has glossed over it. In fact, mwil being scum godfather is essentially the accepted reality by most/many of the players at this point. And why malf over matts or ksj? Or even why malf over swag since they're both admitted purple?