Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

I mean, Josh’s role sounds ridiculous.  But so did Daboyle and Wolf’s role.  But it’s also basically a LyLo breaker if you save it.  May just be gopher’s way of balancing for Cult conversions.

If Josh didn’t tell the whole truth, I’m pretty sure he at least told a partial truth.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If anyone believes that I’m anything but sarcastic about apologies and mafia bets then they’re stupid and don’t get sarcasm 

I mean, it’s what I would do.  If the players created a subculture trend that you can manipulate for increased standing or to frame the narrative on a gambit or ability, then it would be pretty amateur to not do it.

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t think Swag and Malf would out themselves as purple if they really couldn’t win with town. So finding the red or orange if any left is the top priority as someone else had pointed out. 

It's certainly possible that they saw people like me saying I thought they could win with us and going for it but I still lean towards them being able to win with town. Plus as I said before, with no kill they're not an immediate threat.

41 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Nobody has glossed over it. In fact, mwil being scum godfather is essentially the accepted reality by most/many of the players at this point. And why malf over matts or ksj? Or even why malf over swag since they're both admitted purple? 

I could go swag instead of malf.. I don't really care, they are interchangeable here

I feel like there are 3 heirarchies

1. Strong, strong red (Mwil)

2a. Known reporter (Swag/Malf)

2b. Attempt at red

Personally, I think there are 2 red/scum, and 2 purple/reporter. I am more worried about the scum faction, which is why I am pushing Mwil again tonight

As for matts/ksj, I feel like Matts reads town to me. My ONLY holdup on him is that earlier he indicated that there was only 1 scum left, which is the exact sort of thing the SECOND remaining scum would say. Push the narrative that once they find the other, then turn on purple and he can slide. But otherwise I read civ from him.

KSJ I can go either way on. He is playing his invisible scum game for sure.

I just am much more such on Mwil

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I could go swag instead of malf.. I don't really care, they are interchangeable here

I feel like there are 3 heirarchies

1. Strong, strong red (Mwil)

2a. Known reporter (Swag/Malf)

2b. Attempt at red

Personally, I think there are 2 red/scum, and 2 purple/reporter. I am more worried about the scum faction, which is why I am pushing Mwil again tonight

As for matts/ksj, I feel like Matts reads town to me. My ONLY holdup on him is that earlier he indicated that there was only 1 scum left, which is the exact sort of thing the SECOND remaining scum would say. Push the narrative that once they find the other, then turn on purple and he can slide. But otherwise I read civ from him.

KSJ I can go either way on. He is playing his invisible scum game for sure.

I just am much more such on Mwil

Earlier you said you would only go malf or mwil today so why the change now saying swag is interchangeable?