Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Can't wait to hear matts explanation

Lol. I cant tell if you are serious or you just havent read all game long. But here ya go; I will "explain" it by giving you my post on the subject over the past ~5 days:

On 2/4/2020 at 3:54 PM, Matts4313 said:

Dont know. I asked him multiple times and he didnt answer. My best guess is that it is order of operations. Maybe a roleblock or something similar goes first. But there is nothing in my role to suggest that. 

@Counselor - feel free to chip in. 

On 2/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, Matts4313 said:

The Orca thing is going to play itself out tomorrow. I still am very curious as to WTF @Counselor is claiming to have done to me. I feel like if it was a jail or roleblock I would have been told. And it doesnt make sense how he lived. There are only 2 options. One is I am not actually a PGO. Though my role literally says I am "the driver" - and I make people who do moves against me exit the game. 

The other option is he is the godfather. 

On 2/5/2020 at 9:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

Counselor

WTF are you claiming you did to me? Give us a reason to not lynch you; besides "youre wrong"

On 2/4/2020 at 9:55 PM, Matts4313 said:

Counselor still bothers me though. Could he be the roleblocker? Is he scum or town though?

On 2/2/2020 at 1:08 AM, Matts4313 said:

Orca. But we are going to need clarification on why @Counselor didnt die.  

On 2/5/2020 at 10:37 PM, Matts4313 said:

Everyone remember this false narrative when Malf eventually goes for the PGO. 

@rackcs @Malfatron "but why doesnt matt care about counselor" O.o

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m not lying. What is your role? You trying to buy time for a believable claim?

I'm generally anti max-claim when it is unnecessary

Like I said, I have nothing to add to town. My move is passive and has not yielded anything

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, I’m still having fun. Just a game. I’m choosing to believe SwAg and Malf can win with us and I bet Matts faked a PGO claim as scum.

You are choosing to believe that a 4 man group that has their own wincon can win with town... because why? 

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, our wincon specifically says we need to survive

we get a lot of info and we decide how to dole it out avoiding hits and lynches

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i believe purple can win with any side

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

because it says so in my wincon

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

I'm going to go with whatever alignment the nice people are.

A simple question: If ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is true. How can they have threats? 

Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

Now, how they are going to spin this is "Well, if we chose to side with red, then green and orange are the threats". Then they are going to pull the quote saying that Gopher wrote "survive" one time. A compelling argument? I guess some might buy that. Here is a counter argument: They (malf) admitted to only kinda helping town. They (swag) said we are at lylo. They both have said that they have no loyalties to us. If we are at lylo, its because they are including their numbers with a different faction. So killing them off is priority #1. And even if you dont want to kill them; why would you not help me push them for information?

2. @Counselor

5. @rackcs

7. @Forge

12. @Malfatron

13. @squire12

14. @MWil23

19. @kingseanjohn 

21. @Tk3

23. @Matts4313

24. @JoshstraDaymus

26. @SwAg

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@Matts4313 if you are a passive PgO why did I not die when I roleblocked you? 

I posted this answer like 3 days ago. I know you read it.

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont know. I asked him multiple times and he didnt answer. My best guess is that it is order of operations. Maybe a roleblock or something similar goes first. But there is nothing in my role to suggest that. 

Is there something about the response that needs to be clarified? 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

A simple question: If ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is true. How can they have threats? 

Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated

Now, how they are going to spin this is "Well, if we chose to side with red, then green and orange are the threats". Then they are going to pull the quote saying that Gopher wrote "survive" one time. A compelling argument? I guess some might buy that. Here is a counter argument: They (malf) admitted to only kinda helping town. They (swag) said we are at lylo. They both have said that they have no loyalties to us. If we are at lylo, its because they are including their numbers with a different faction. So killing them off is priority #1. And even if you dont want to kill them; why would you not help me push them for information?

2. @Counselor

5. @rackcs

7. @Forge

12. @Malfatron

13. @squire12

14. @MWil23

19. @kingseanjohn 

21. @Tk3

23. @Matts4313

24. @JoshstraDaymus

26. @SwAg

lol