Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, Counselor said:

What is the usual order of operations in a mafia game? Is it based off of faction or move type?

Normally its natural resolution and you should have died. What I am saying is that perhaps a roleblock disables my PGO; which as I said in the last post (its all right there to read) would be strange. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You can’t roleblock a passive role.  Matts is lying to you.

Funny how you are coming hard in the paint with this "matts is scum/lying" when we have known about counselors claim for like 5 days. 

Whats changed? 

Just now, rackcs said:

I think if matts PGO was able to be roleblocked, he would have been notified that he was roleblocked. I doubt that a pgo would be able to be roleblocked in the first place, it makes no sense. 

I agree it makes no sense. Which is what I said like 5 days ago. When I kept asking over and over what counselor did.

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m sticking on Matts today the rest of you can do what you seem fit. He was hiding for a the first days then claims PgO after I had roleblocked him. 

I fully expect you and one other member to do exactly what Swag tells them to do, so this is not shocking.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I fully expect you and one other member to do exactly what Swag tells them to do, so this is not shocking.

It’s not about swag. I roleblocked you and you are lying. Why did you come out with the PgO claim when you did? If you were really trying to lure scum to you? Why not wait longer? You came out after I blocked your move whatever it is. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

It’s not about swag. I roleblocked you and you are lying. Why did you come out with the PgO claim when you did? If you were really trying to lure scum to you? Why not wait longer? You came out after I blocked your move whatever it is. 

Why all the sudden do you care? Could it perhaps have anything to do with the fact that Swag also now cares? YOUVE KNOWN WHAT YOU DID FOR *5* DAYS!

Im not trying to insult you, but you and racks have both made if very well known that you guys are Orca and Swag is your Pickle. You will ignore any other possibilities and follow.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You came out after I blocked your move whatever it is. 

No, I came out after *WHICKER* said he tried to investigate me, but that he was roleblocked.

Curious? How did Whicker and I supposedly both get roleblocked in the same night? Makes you wonder.