Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Matts can you choose whether or not to set your PGO? I’ve had that particular PGO ability before.

No. This is literally the only thing my role says (paraphrased):

"Driver: Moves against you will cause you to drive them out of town"

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Why all the sudden do you care? Could it perhaps have anything to do with the fact that Swag also now cares? YOUVE KNOWN WHAT YOU DID FOR *5* DAYS!

Im not trying to insult you, but you and racks have both made if very well known that you guys are Orca and Swag is your Pickle. You will ignore any other possibilities and follow.

Why won’t you answer the questions? I have a powerful set of moves I didn’t want to claim what I did to you so I could continue to roleblock scum like I did BCB and Dome and not get hit. And since I’ve just protected myself the last two days and we are getting down to the wire I claimed. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why won’t you answer the questions? I have a powerful set of moves I didn’t want to claim what I did to you so I could continue to roleblock scum like I did BCB and Dome and not get hit. And since I’ve just protected myself the last two days and we are getting down to the wire I claimed. 

Why do you think you didnt die? for this scenario take me at my word that I am PGO.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought we were at lylo?

I thought you believed mwil to be the GF?

But you are pushing me. Odd.

I don’t know what you’re not getting.  Why would I lynch The Godfather the day he was “revived?”  I’ve never advocated for that because as a precautionary measure, I tend to save Godfathers for last because they have a tendency to survive death.

Yeah, I said it was LyLo.  You know, keep in mind what I said above here.  I said that when I wanted scum to kill literally ******* anyone that isn’t me.  MWil just survived death, and we didn’t know who the outstanding scum with MWil was.  Now we know it’s you, and Town has the resources to provide a degree of protection from your knuckle-dragging faction.

Plus, I mean, there are only three people left that I haven’t investigated.  It’s not hard to choose who the guilty party is, made all the easier by you being a jerk and breaking the one rule I set for this little game.

• Like 1