Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No. This is literally the only thing my role says (paraphrased):

"Driver: Moves against you will cause you to drive them out of town"

Matts

That is a blatant lie.

My role watches the town to see if anyone leaves town.

Night after night nobody has left. I assumed that just meant whoever our commuter was died very early on. But I would have seen if Counselor left town

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Matts

That is a blatant lie.

My role watches the town to see if anyone leaves town.

Night after night nobody has left. I assumed that just meant whoever our commuter was died very early on. But I would have seen if Counselor left town

Yes. I made that up. Yet somehow you missed that I made this exact claim at least 5 times. And have said I am driver at least 10. 

And not only did I make this up 5 days ago, you are now cc'ing with a role that goes alongs with mine?

@SwAg @rackcs I asked what that meant and he said they die. Soooo, wtf do you call a role that kills people who target you?

Edited by Matts4313

Alright, so we had some movement on the list.  Looks like rack moved up on the nice list, Counselor fell a spot, MWil is yellowish blue but not quite blue, KSJ/Josh are blue because they haven’t expressed a desire to hurt me, and Matts was always Red but now he’s Red on my list.