Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Matts

That is a blatant lie.

My role watches the town to see if anyone leaves town.

Night after night nobody has left. I assumed that just meant whoever our commuter was died very early on. But I would have seen if Counselor left town

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes. I made that up. Yet somehow you missed that I made this exact claim at least 5 times. And have said I am driver at least 10. 

And not only did I make this up 5 days ago, you are now cc'ing with a role that goes alongs with mine?

@SwAg @rackcs I asked what that meant and he said they die. Soooo, wtf do you call a role that kills people who target you?

TK3 why didnt you respond to this? 

On 2/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, Matts4313 said:

The Orca thing is going to play itself out tomorrow. I still am very curious as to WTF @Counselor is claiming to have done to me. I feel like if it was a jail or roleblock I would have been told. And it doesnt make sense how he lived. There are only 2 options. One is I am not actually a PGO. Though my role literally says I am "the driver" - and I make people who do moves against me exit the game. 

The other option is he is the godfather. 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, Matts4313 said:

Actually my role is driver, so I am pretty sure I can.

@Tk3

Comments? 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

TK3 why didnt you respond to this? 

I did not notice any claims of this, nor did I make any connections that someone visited you

Every time I saw you post before you said you were PGO or some variant, this was the first time I saw you say something about someone "leaving town"

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I did not notice any claims of this, nor did I make any connections that someone visited you

Every time I saw you post before you said you were PGO or some variant, this was the first time I saw you say something about someone "leaving town"

They die. Thats a PGO

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s to the point where TK3 and Rack refuse to believe me, so I’m just going to try to pander to Counselor, Squire, Forge, Malfatron, and SwAg.

Has anyone explicitly claimed that they revived you?

Explicitly?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Nah man

The fact is, his power is what let him revive or a partner revived him and it was janitored, and the tricorder was a giant attempt to successfully get a bunch of town killed

I will not be convinced otherwise

So he believes that there’s a possibility of a janitor, believes that there’s an insane or naive cop, but won’t entertain the possibility of the same for a tampered invest on me or me being paranoid. That’s a huge logic contradiction and something to keep in mind.

Just now, MWil23 said:

So he believes that there’s a possibility of a janitor, believes that there’s an insane or naive cop, but won’t entertain the possibility of the same for a tampered invest on me or me being paranoid. That’s a huge logic contradiction and something to keep in mind.

@rackcs

@Tk3 I’m done engaging with your inconsistent logic and you’ve already made up your mind on me. You’ve decided my fate wrongly already and won’t entertain how wrong you were before I died and are stubbornly sticking to your guns.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

correct, before I simply said drive them out of the game..... lol, we are splitting hairs

my point is:

My role shows me if anyone "leaves town" ie, like a commuter who leaves town avoid being affected by night moves. I never saw anyone "leave town"

I never saw anyone claim to do that, so I kept quiet

You said:

"Driver: Moves against you will cause you to drive them out of town"

You explicitly claimed that your role would commute someone out of town (the first time you explained it, this explicitly, in this language)

I would have seen this if Counselor (or anyone else) tried to visit you

I don't know how else to more clearly explain why I didn't connect the dots when you said PGO, but did connect the dots when you made the above claim

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Tk3 I’m done engaging with your inconsistent logic and you’ve already made up your mind on me. You’ve decided my fate wrongly already and won’t entertain how wrong you were before I died and are stubbornly sticking to your guns.

Cool