Kareem Hunt part 2.... the video

DizzyDean

The next cba is key.  The league is not governed under the next cba.  Until it is a failed lee test is a suspension.  This video screams to a biased league that nails the Browns at every turn to test  Hunt ASAP.

Not sure why the other was locked.  I didn’t read it.  I see no reason for this one to be locked as long as everyone stays on topic.

22 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

The next cba is key.  The league is not governed under the next cba.  Until it is a failed lee test is a suspension.  This video screams to a biased league that nails the Browns at every turn to test  Hunt ASAP.

Not sure why the other was locked.  I didn’t read it.  I see no reason for this one to be locked as long as everyone stays on topic.

This thread is on thin ice but i will allow it. 

Edited by Kiwibrown
Truetayne stands tall; the mod we deserve
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

If he's smart, he's doing all kinds of vitamin flushes and using every trick in the book. If they wait a week to get him, he may have a chance. 

Going out of your way to bust someone for weed seems so petty and obnoxious.

”Hunt had weed?  Somebody run over there and make him piss this instant!”

weak.

7 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

If he's smart, he's doing all kinds of vitamin flushes and using every trick in the book. If they wait a week to get him, he may have a chance. 

If that was the case, he wouldn't be in that position in the first place. Time to do some big time growing up.

12 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I would just cut him so we can get the offense right from day one.

It was a shot that did not work out

I wouldn’t just yet.  He is too talented to just toss to the curb on a knee jerk reaction as the chiefs did.

A backfield of he and Chubb together can be something special.  He also recently said that he wants to finish his career in Cleveland, which is a pretty amazing statement given the presence of Chubb.

Its a dicey bad situation but there is nothing to gain by cutting him now.