Sign in to follow this  
showtime

NFL Draft

Free agency will heavily impact what the Seahawks do in the draft, but so far where do you all see the team going?  I've seen several mock drafts and most of them have Seattle taking an offensive lineman or defensive lineman in the first round.

Guessing we can assume Seattle trades out of the 1st. Guessing their first pick comes in the late 30's. JSPC will most definitely want to recoup the 3rd round pick. 

Im hoping Seattle focuses on a true LEO. Im a firm believer in that Seattle was locked onto a LEO in 2019, but the run on edge talent caught them off guard.

IDL is probably something they address on day 2 or 3 as its traditionally been a unit Seattle has replenished with FA acquisitions.

An o-tackle in the last first would be great, but I get the feeling there is going to be a run on tackle talent, leaving the position pretty barren by the time Seattle is on the clock. Might be a target with the extra draft capital in the 2nd?

With the depth at WR in this draft, I get the feeling they might double dip, especially if they end up non-tendering David Moore. The mid-round comp picks could be good spots.

TE is position I hope they add to, but they will more than likely look to FA to fill that need. 

IOL is a huge position of need, but again, Seattle seems to prefer adding vets to hold those positions.

23 hours ago, animaltested said:

Guessing we can assume Seattle trades out of the 1st. Guessing their first pick comes in the late 30's. JSPC will most definitely want to recoup the 3rd round pick. 

Im hoping Seattle focuses on a true LEO. Im a firm believer in that Seattle was locked onto a LEO in 2019, but the run on edge talent caught them off guard.

IDL is probably something they address on day 2 or 3 as its traditionally been a unit Seattle has replenished with FA acquisitions.

An o-tackle in the last first would be great, but I get the feeling there is going to be a run on tackle talent, leaving the position pretty barren by the time Seattle is on the clock. Might be a target with the extra draft capital in the 2nd?

With the depth at WR in this draft, I get the feeling they might double dip, especially if they end up non-tendering David Moore. The mid-round comp picks could be good spots.

TE is position I hope they add to, but they will more than likely look to FA to fill that need. 

IOL is a huge position of need, but again, Seattle seems to prefer adding vets to hold those positions.

I was reading a mock earlier today that had Seattle taking a guard at #27 overall.  Like you said, LEO and interior defensive line are huge needs. 

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

@animaltested You mentioned TE

Fits the need. I do know there are rumblings Seattle could go hard on Hooper IF he sees the market. 

On 1/30/2020 at 5:27 PM, animaltested said:

Fits the need. I do know there are rumblings Seattle could go hard on Hooper IF he sees the market. 

True.  Olsen gets injured a lot, but I would welcome that risk.  He'd be great in Seattle's offense.