Browns sign FB Johnny Stanton

mistakey

53 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@hornbybrown @DaWg_LB. @othercooldudes, what is your favorite 5th edition character class to play?

Haven’t played enough 5th edition yet, but previously I normally go a Dwarven fighter. I like to build my guy to be able to take massive amounts of damage and keep going. Gives the Wizards, Rangers etc time and space to do their fancy ****

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Definitely enjoying this D&D excursion. I'm definitely planning on doing a family campaign when my kids are old enough. Awesome for their imaginations, problem solving, etc.

It really is great for all the things you said. Add it gets them off their electronic devices and gets them some great social interaction 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Definitely enjoying this D&D excursion. I'm definitely planning on doing a family campaign when my kids are old enough. Awesome for their imaginations, problem solving, etc.

Everyone get back on topic.

Edited by NudeTayne
I like Bards.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

@hornbybrown @DaWg_LB. @othercooldudes, what is your favorite 5th edition character class to play?

I'm still learning the new D&D class and everything....last time I played D&D I think the group chose to play 3rd edition. I like to play either Clerics Or Paladins...because they have the magic, heavy armor, solid weapons (with restrictions) and or course the ability to Turn Undead...Or I would play something simple like a Fighter/Ranger character modeled after the One and Only Drizzt Do'Urden from the Forgotten Realms.

Shadowrun became my first love.....and I have played everything from a Albino Gnome Physical Magician to a guy with All Bioware (no cyber). But my Favorite Character that I have played is a Human, made him a Sniper skill set wise to start, but on Character Generation made sure I got him a Data Jack, at least the parts to the start of a good Cyberdeck and a V.C.R. I (Vehicle Control Rig to the Uninitiated)  (rarely have enough essence to get a VCR II or III...unless I'm going Betaware or Deltaware) and that way I can now cover all basis except the Arcane....and Gives the Character plenty of room to grow....like Mages and Adepts....

Ok Nerd rant over LMAO...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

611T44CE5PL._AC_SY400_.jpg

200px-TMNT_and_Other_Strangeness.jpg

These two were my D&D back in the day. Used to spend weeks creating characters. Probably had more fun creating characters than playing, really.

Was going to call you a football guy but then read that last part and realize that you have truly embraced the nerd: creating characters is 90% of the fun, confirmed.