Bill O'Brien officially promoted to Houston Texans GM

Drained

And after losing the Chiefs game the Texans asked themselves, "What's the stupidest thing we could possibly do?"

Seriously it's frustrating to watch a team waste so much talent like the Texans are because they are insistent on having terrible coaching. Reminds me of the 2000's Chargers.

I'll share what I posted on social media:

At this point, I'm just apathetic to this situation. I simply don't give a damn - that's what BoB has done, he's beaten the Texans fan out of me.

I'll still watch because I love this team, but the expectations are next to nothing going forward. BoB will stick in that "mid-major" category that can win more than they lose, but the hope of making an AFC Championship game is gone. We'll pull off a W once in a while in the WC round, but that's the pinnacle of what a Bill O'Brien franchise can do; BoB is Marvin Lewis v 2.0, this team can't really win when the big goals are on the line.

The worst part is that Cal (McNair) is completely content with this purgatory. He'll brag about a playoff W that was literally a miracle, but he won't address that this team can't show up when it matters. 

It's a damn shame.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus man, don’t inflate his ego any more.

I need ice cream and WORDS OF GODDAM AFFIRMATIONS! IT'S MY LANGUAGE OF LOVE!!! AND WHO THE HELL DOESN'T LIKE ICE CREAM!

I'm broken. Really broken on this one.

• Like 1