Dante Scarnecchia Retires

Deadpulse

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001099550/article/longtime-pats-ol-coach-dante-scarnecchia-to-retire

Scarnecchia has been one of the best offensive line coaches in the NFL for years. After his return, he helped solidify a previously struggling O-line in front of Tom Brady, as the Pats won two additional Super Bowls following his return.

Hate to be fatalistic, but I think the writing is on the wall for this franchise. Either tear it down and start anew in 2020 or vainly cling to false hope for another couple of years. 
This team isn't catching up to the Ravens and Chiefs next year, or probably the year after that either. 

4 hours ago, Starless said:

Hate to be fatalistic, but I think the writing is on the wall for this franchise. Either tear it down and start anew in 2020 or vainly cling to false hope for another couple of years. 
This team isn't catching up to the Ravens and Chiefs next year, or probably the year after that either. 

You are being fatalistic

If Tom comes back, we are fine 

If he doesn’t... yeah its over

• Like 1

Just now, Starless said:

I'm not about to pretend I'm a lesser person than a guy who allowed himself to become Gwyneth Paltrow for middle-aged men over the last few years.

When you bag a super model or win 6 Super Bowls or are worth hundreds of millions we can talk buddy 

Even the MoL will acknowledge we are below Brady in the grand scheme of things, and we are probably both top-10 people on the planet 

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

When you bag a super model or win 6 Super Bowls or are worth hundreds of millions we can talk buddy 

Even the MoL will acknowledge we are below Brady in the grand scheme of things, and we are probably both top-10 people on the planet 

And we just moved up a spot on that list. Rip Kobe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

I don't make money selling people false hope.