Deadpulse

Dante Scarnecchia Retires

Just now, mission27 said:

No but you give people false pessimism for free, so whose the real winner

Me. I'm the one who'll have a clear conscience at the end of the day.

Just now, Starless said:

Me. I'm the one who'll have a clear conscience at the end of the day.

I would take 6 super bowl rings and Giselle and a beautiful family and money over a ‘clear conscience” and 15k posts on FF any day, but that’s just me

Just now, mission27 said:

I would take 6 super bowl rings and Giselle and a beautiful family and money over a ‘clear conscience” and 15k posts on FF any day, but that’s just me

Because you're a damn clout chaser. 

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Not the mention the TB method has clearly worked for him. He has enough money to not be a snake oil salesman. Probably has a clear conscience because he feels that he’s helping others. 

1 minute ago, TLO said:

Not the mention the TB method has clearly worked for him. He has enough money to not be a snake oil salesman. Probably has a clear conscience because he feels that he’s helping others. 

Its worked for the MoL as well TBH 

I can speak for myself and TLO in saying neither of us has been sunburned since reading his book

9 hours ago, Starless said:

I don't make money selling people false hope. 

Brady obviously believes what he says, because he lives it. You can't criticise his morality because you think he's incorrect. He lives it, he thinks it helps him, so he passes it on.

The worst that can make him is factually wrong, not morally. That's unfair. It's not like he's off drinking and eating krispy kremes while preaching about a healthy lifestyle.

Plus, when you manage to play well past the age limit for most players, who's to say he's wrong?