Ravens Mock Draft Simulators

sp6488

Think this is one of the more 'realistic' looking mocks I've done - all in all would be pretty happy if we came out of the draft with something along the lines of this haul. Not really hitting clear home runs necessarily but decent value and addressing our biggest needs for the most part: 

queen

• Like 1

Here you go - had to give up a 1st, 2nd and a 5th to the Niners who would be most likely to take Jeudy - but also looking to trade back and get extra picks for a not a terrible price. The Ravens roster is absolutely stacked, I had no idea and they've still got so many picks so this actually feels like a nice idea if they can pull it off. Only thing you probably won't get is one of the top linebackers.  

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/SzcXB4FJ2U

13. Jerry Jeudy [ WR ] Alabama - This is who you wanted in the scenario
57. Curtis Weaver [ EDGE ] Boise State - Had to do a small trade up here to get Weaver who I kinda like, but he's not juicy. However, Baltimore has a habit of turning those sorts of players into productive NFL players 
92. Akeem Davis-Gaither [ LB ] Appalachian State - Was hoping to make a trade up for a Malik Harrison or Jordan Brooks, but was just too far out of range at this point. ADG isn't a terrible compromise. 
119. Damien Lewis [ OG ] LSU - Absolutely love this fit for the Ravens, he's a limited athlete but a man mover on the inside and a nice scheme fit
129. AJ Dillon [ RB ] Boston College - Love the idea of Baltimore salting away games with a mixture of a QB who can escape out of the back and Dillon pounding it 
134. Logan Wilson [ LB ] Wyoming - Didn't get a big fish at linebacker, so next best thing might be two linebackers who could turn into something
143. John Simpson [ OG ] Clemson - At this point the roster is stacked, but I think another interior for depth would be nice and Simpson is another really physical player inside
240. Quez Watkins [ WR ] Southern Miss - Had a late 7th round pick when it was said and done, decided to spend it on a late round speedster 

@goldfishwars pulled together a mock where we trade up for Jeudy at 13. If we were actually able to pull something like that off and keep one of our 2nd rounders while moving up for Jeudy, it'd be a home run IMO. Jeudy + Round 2 EDGE (Weaver, Uche both available in this scenario), and then spamming ILB and interior line for the rest of the draft would be scary great. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

@goldfishwars pulled together a mock where we trade up for Jeudy at 13. If we were actually able to pull something like that off and keep one of our 2nd rounders while moving up for Jeudy, it'd be a home run IMO. Jeudy + Round 2 EDGE (Weaver, Uche both available in this scenario), and then spamming ILB and interior line for the rest of the draft would be scary great. 

I love that @goldfishwars guy. He’s always so complementary of our drafts/front office every year, and was an early Lamar non-hater from what i remember.

We should get him to jump ship now that Brady’s gone

• Like 2

Probably my favorite “realistic” mock. If we go ILB in round one, I want no part of Kenneth Murray. However Patrick Queen is right there with Zack Baun and YGM for me due to his age in comparison to those guys. Though in this scenario neither of the other guys were available making the choice simple.

Jonathan Taylor is my number one RB in this class. I think he’s going to be an elite threat at the next level.

Weaver was probably my favorite pass rusher heading into this season, he’s a great run defender, and has the potent production that makes him a guaranteed Raven if he falls to our 2nd round pick.

Biadasz is the best center in this class IMO.

Bryan Edwards has an amazing breakout age (100th) and college dominator (94th) score; his readings in those areas compare favorably to a former Ravens favorite prospect in DJ Moore. We don’t have any athletic profile to go off or with Edwards but he was more productive than last years standout receiver Deebo Samuel. His athleticism and playstyle on the field looks a bit like Corey Davis, only whole Davis played against lower level competition, Edwards played in the SEC.

Beyond that Fotu should be able to learn from the veterans we’ve signed, Deguara is one of my favorite TE options as he reminds me of Pitta coming out; Duvernay has prime athleticism, is a special teams option, with slot potential; and Arnold is an impact nickel option that seems to be going very much under the radar.
C930-B260-F040-4076-9-A9-F-0113034-F21-A

• Like 1

5 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Probably my favorite “realistic” mock. If we go ILB in round one, I want no part of Kenneth Murray. However Patrick Queen is right there with Zack Baun and YGM for me due to his age in comparison to those guys. Though in this scenario neither of the other guys were available making the choice simple.

Jonathan Taylor is my number one RB in this class. I think he’s going to be an elite threat at the next level.

Weaver was probably my favorite pass rusher heading into this season, he’s a great run defender, and has the potent production that makes him a guaranteed Raven if he falls to our 2nd round pick.

Biadasz is the best center in this class IMO.

Bryan Edwards has an amazing breakout age (100th) and college dominator (94th) score; his readings in those areas compare favorably to a former Ravens favorite prospect in DJ Moore. We don’t have any athletic profile to go off or with Edwards but he was more productive than last years standout receiver Deebo Samuel. His athleticism and playstyle on the field looks a bit like Corey Davis, only whole Davis played against lower level competition, Edwards played in the SEC.

Beyond that Fotu should be able to learn from the veterans we’ve signed, Deguara is one of my favorite TE options as he reminds me of Pitta coming out; Duvernay has prime athleticism, is a special teams option, with slot potential; and Arnold is an impact nickel option that seems to be going very much under the radar.
C930-B260-F040-4076-9-A9-F-0113034-F21-A

That is a dream draft but I just dont think Weaver or Biadasz will fall that far.. 

I also would love a receiver in the first two rounds.  I would love either Raegor,  Mims or Higgins, question is would any of them fall to 55 or would we have to pull the trigger at 28?

Edited by Letsch80

I feel pretty good about this one:

28. A.J. Epenesa, EDGE, Iowa
55. Austin Jackson, OT, USC
60. Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
92. Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech
106.  Bradlee Anae, EDGE, Utah
129. Collin Johnson, WR, Texas
134. Leki Fotu, IDL, Utah
157. Antoine Brooks Jr., S, Maryland
225. Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan

If I had a do-over I would probably take Biadasz/Anthony MacFarland over Anae, but I like this result overall.

Edited by sp6488
  • Like 1