Raven OG Marshall Yanda done for the season

Danand

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

extending Yanda and letting Osemele leave was freaking stupid. Love Yanda but you don't let players like that go in their prime 

Osemele took a good line and made it a top line. So much nasty now, so happy we overpaid for him.Was actually worth it.

20 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

As much as our defense is going to be on the field maybe we'll force 100 turnovers 

Seriously though. Kill me.

This isn't just hindsight. I thought it then. But extending Yanda and letting Osemele leave was freaking stupid. Love Yanda but you don't let players like that go in their prime 

Raiders simply offered him too much. I would have loved keeping Osemele, but I can see the reasoning behind offering him what we did.

11 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

So basically the Steelers can just be penciled in as division winners now, right? 

75% of ravens are on IR

Bengals can't score a touchdown.

Browns are improved, but still a polished turd

We'll find a way to make it harder to get there than it should be.  

Plus, Ben will likely miss a few games at some point during the season.

19 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

So basically the Steelers can just be penciled in as division winners now, right? 

75% of ravens are on IR

Bengals can't score a touchdown.

Browns are improved, but still a polished turd

It's a long season. Bengals could have a re-invigorated offense, Ben could suffer a season ending injury, Ravens could....I don't know how it could get worse for the ravens aside from a Joe Injury.

2 hours ago, OleXmad said:

It's a long season. Bengals could have a re-invigorated offense, Ben could suffer a season ending injury, Ravens could....I don't know how it could get worse for the ravens aside from a Joe Injury.

How could it get worse for the Ravens? The Defense is ballin'. There's no reason to bury them.

They've done a lot with worse offenses than this. If Joe gets/stays healthy and he gels with WRs there is still hope for mediocrity on offense, which is all we are hoping for there.

No reason to hand the division to Pittsburgh before they even play, or the Ravens lose a game.

Archived