Raven OG Marshall Yanda done for the season

Danand

9 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

just leaving this here, unreal. maybe its time to call some central african witch doctor.

not sure if maybe Max Williams and/or Brandon Williams will be added to IR since both left the game early...

I'm like 90% sure the team fired some witch doctor at some point. 

5 hours ago, mcmurtry86 said:

The Ravens are 2-0. The "season derailed" or sky is falling stuff is just a bit premature. Every team (just about) has its share of injuries and by the time the winter rolls around, every team will be missing 4-5 good starting players (At least)

He's probably the Joe Thomas of guards, which I heard somewhere today. This one hurts as much as any. Almost a guaranteed hit to the run game.

10 hours ago, mcmurtry86 said:

The Ravens are 2-0. The "season derailed" or sky is falling stuff is just a bit premature. Every team (just about) has its share of injuries and by the time the winter rolls around, every team will be missing 4-5 good starting players (At least)

I don't think you understand the severity of the injuries already.  Not to mention injuries in Sept are a lot more damaging than injuries in December given the # of games missed.

12 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Just when I begin to think their season can't be any more derailed by inj...oh wait? Who'm I kidding? That ship has long since sailed, but yet here we are. 

It's too bad because their D is playing lights out.

11 of the players who are on injured reserve would have played a role on the team. Half of them are starters. Thats a significant amount of snaps that now has to be taken by backups to backups, especially on the offensive line. That is something that will hurt the team, and we have seen in the first 2 weeks what a bad oline does to a teams offense. With a roster where Maclin has more receptions with 3-5 than all other Ravens receivers combined, then we don't need such a hit to the oline and especially the running game.

7 hours ago, beezee said:

I don't think you understand the severity of the injuries already.  Not to mention injuries in Sept are a lot more damaging than injuries in December given the # of games missed.

We're used to dealing with injuries now. As the mantra goes, 'next man up'. If the next man isn't good enough, then we deal with that when we have to. No point wailing and gnashing teeth.

10 hours ago, Danand said:

11 of the players who are on injured reserve would have played a role on the team. Half of them are starters. Thats a significant amount of snaps that now has to be taken by backups to backups, especially on the offensive line. That is something that will hurt the team, and we have seen in the first 2 weeks what a bad oline does to a teams offense. With a roster where Maclin has more receptions with 3-5 than all other Ravens receivers combined, then we don't need such a hit to the oline and especially the running game.

THIS guy gets it (talking to you, mcmurty). 

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 8:36 PM, mcmurtry86 said:

Beating the two Ohio teams isn't saying a lot.

Archived