Raven OG Marshall Yanda done for the season

Danand

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

It says they are 2-0. Which keeps them right on the rails for playoff contention. 

Yes, but this topic is about how the Ravens will ultimately do because of a lot of injuries and to major pieces.

I was refuting the point that being 2-0 means you shouldn't be panicking.

I would be as a Ravens fan until we beat someone good.

3 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

Yes, but this topic is about how the Ravens will ultimately do because of a lot of injuries and to major pieces.

I was refuting the point that being 2-0 means you shouldn't be panicking.

I would be as a Ravens fan until we beat someone good.

Panic until we beat someone "good"? Fun fact: it's literally impossible for anyone to have a win over a team with a winning record through 2 weeks. So, you are just assuming you know who is good through two weeks. The Bengals home opener was supposed to be a tough test, especially with our QB getting virtually no practice time, and recovering from injury.

Panicking because you haven't played anyone "good".... I don't understand this concept. Falling a couple games behind in the playoff race (below .500) => panic. I'd be panicked if I was the Colts and our QB isn't able to get on the field. I'd panicked if i were the Bengals with two home loses against teams that could be in wild card contention. But that's about it through 2 games.

If we were 1-1 I wouldn't be panicking either. 2 wins over .500 is panic buffer. 

Archived